Windows 10: non stop issues and errors

Discus and support non stop issues and errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to i kill cortana permanently? I have her disable in group policy and I even have a reg entry made to disable her. She is non stop for no apprent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Oct 28, 2019.

1. non stop issues and errors

how to i kill cortana permanently? I have her disable in group policy and I even have a reg entry made to disable her. She is non stop for no apprent reasoning using CPU in the background, non stop. What I love the most is that when i task manager and end task cortana, she come back twice as hard. So if i look at task manager, cortana, again for no legit reasoning is running at lets say 18% cpu, i end task she comes back at 36% cpu, i end task again, 50%.

With that said should I be robboting my pc opening task manager and for 30 minutes i count and see over 30 windows services, most are usless and dont do anything but should i see so much running in the background, even stuff I am not using at all for 30 minutes? that is an issue.

and what happened to the netowrking? ever since day one of windows exsistence, going back to the 80's you could literally reset your router, wait 10 mintues and resume the internet, now you do so and you will not get your internet back at all. there a x on the internet and you must diagnose for the internet to come back? why? let me geuss i am the only one meaning who ever is reading this can reset their router and resume back on the internet

lastly, why is the spell check on word so god awful and terrible?

nothing in windows or microsoft works. that is a fact. I can prove this OS does not work more than anyone can prove it does work. Anyone says this OS does work well i question your education and i question your MVP status. Since day 1, july 30th 2015, windows 10 has not worked, not once and the people at MS do not care that it does not work. Again I can prove this more than any one can prove they do.

When microsoft has a single customer that raised over 300 tickets in azure and got 8 thats right 8 free trials because nothing works, when microsoft has a single customer who raised over 800 tickets with office and again when microsoft has a single customer that gave over 180 feedbacks with no response or if microsoft has a single customer that in the community raised over 200 threads then there is a serious issue especially when that customer has two degrees in the field of IT and been using windows since 1994, windows 3.1 bombay, you have a real serious issue.

what is the most sadding is NO ONE BELIEVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!! they truly think that becasue it works for them it works for all but somehow those people are MVP's. when you have a MVP going around telling people to reinstall windows over the dumbest issues, my audio is not working, reinstall!!!! then you have an serious issue with this OS and i had enough. I can literally name off over 1,000 issues with this OS, over 1,000 but it works, somehow. Not it does not.

I have been seriously debatting going back to win 7. why? because i rather have an OS that works than any security. bottom line.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Oct 28, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

non stop issues and errors

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

non stop issues and errors

1. non stop issues and errors - Similar Threads - non stop issues

2. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  3. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  4. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY...
  6. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY...
  7. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

8. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  9. Werfault.exe errors non stop please help

Werfault.exe errors non stop please help: Two weeks ago I was using my PC normally, I had installed nothing new and a box popped up saying, "Windows has encountered an error and will shut down in one minute, Please save your work." My PC shut down and I started it again, and within a minute or less of the restart I...
  10. hal.dll non stop blue Screen error

hal.dll non stop blue Screen error: I need help figuring out what this issue might be. thanks :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/haldll-non-stop-blue-screen-error/fe0b0576-4b37-4daa-addf-03e4cfa968b7