Windows 10: Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's

Discus and support Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to connect ethernet cord in the router and in the remote laptop to connect to the SSA.gov so my dad can work. His laptop is slower than ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jessielynngirl, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's

Trying to connect ethernet cord in the router and in the remote laptop to connect to the SSA.gov so my dad can work. His laptop is slower than **** right now. Cant do anything. And its not downloading his email messages since we restarted. We rebooted the router.I work on a powerspec g507 which is brand spanking new from Micro Centre as of Nov.2020, since I got this device home, thinking I was on-my-way to being able to use my pc. Its relentlessAs of yesterday; this is what I was able to capture from all the crashes Also note, I have been to Micro Centre countless times. I bought a warranty et

:)

jessielynngirl, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's

Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's

1. Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's - Similar Threads - Non Stop Problems

2. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  3. My PC Flicker non stop when it’s not plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Flicker non stop when it’s not plugged in: I am using Dell PC with Window 10. Currently my PC flicker anytime it’s not plugged but immediately it’s plugged in, the flickering stop. Most of the time I am outdoors and I won’t be able to charge it and the flickering continues. I don’t know what’s wrong with this. Can...
  4. My PC Flicker non stop when it’s not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Flicker non stop when it’s not plugged in: I am using Dell PC with Window 10. Currently my PC flicker anytime it’s not plugged but immediately it’s plugged in, the flickering stop. Most of the time I am outdoors and I won’t be able to charge it and the flickering continues. I don’t know what’s wrong with this. Can...
  5. My PC Flicker non stop when it’s not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. my pc is destroying my hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my pc is destroying my hard drives: i have a computer one of my many computers and whenever i insert a hard drive into it the hard drive dies within the day and when i use the same model hard drive in another computer it works fine but when i use that hard drive in the hard drive killer computer POW YOU ARE...
  7. Windows destroyed my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows destroyed my PC: I installed windows 10 on my PC, everything went well, even the part of copying the files to the disk, after that, he restarted, made some settings, restarted again, but there was no image, until now this image and the pc is new, now what? what will it be? should it be a...
  8. Home Network Stopped

Home Network Stopped: I have a Windows 8.1 HP computer named Bedroom, A Windows 10 HP computer named Lounge both connected via ethernet via router. I set up file sharing through the network sharing centre. I gave access to the relevant files and folders and everything worked fine. When I selected...
  9. Home Network with non-Windows Devices

Home Network with non-Windows Devices: My main desktop PC is Win10 I have another Win10 system, a Laptop Then I have two Linux systems And an Android Tablet with a File Manager App. The Win 10 systems appear in their respective Network Maps, but I cannot open them: In my Main Desktop, it simply says...
  10. Windows 10 destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 destroyed my pc: Hi Windows 10 has been good to from the start to the latest updates. First it wouldn't let me use my keyboard anymore, and yes it works on any other computer I have. From yesterday until to day, it won't start anymore. Windows 7, here I come again. It is an old...