Windows 10: Non-stop USB Notification

Discus and support Non-stop USB Notification in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I have 2 devices plugged in: keyboard and mouse. Windows-10 started giving non-stop warnings about how "a USB device may have malfunctioned,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SuspectedLumber, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Non-stop USB Notification

Hi all,

I have 2 devices plugged in: keyboard and mouse. Windows-10 started giving non-stop warnings about how "a USB device may have malfunctioned, try to reconnect". I tried to reconnect, then connected them to 2 different USB ports, it still does not go away. It pops up non-stop.

Is this a new malware or something?

I have not changed any hardware recently, no changes I can think of, no new programs. In desperation, I disabled all notifications, and also disabled sounds for "On Device Connect" event, but the warning still goes off about every 30 seconds. It's the same sound when you plug in a new device and Windows recognizes it.

Has anyone encountered this?

Edit: I was not able to Google this happening to anyone else.

submitted by /u/SuspectedLumber
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SuspectedLumber, Mar 15, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: Change notification settings in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Non-stop USB Notification

Stop Camera Roll Sync Notification

Hi Kassir,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you trying to turn off notification for the Camera App. We will help you resolving this issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you.

• Press Start, type Notifications and Action Center.
    • Select Turn Off and ON notification for Apps.
    • Select Camera App and turn off the Notification.
    • Select Show app notification and try turning it off
      and also check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Non-stop USB Notification

1. Non-stop USB Notification - Similar Threads - Non stop USB

2. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  3. Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop: I am getting a constant notification sound, and alert that an unknown USBB device is connected and failed, even when every USB device is unplugged.I've seen others have the same issue, tried the SFC scannow thing, and nothing is working thus far. What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop: I am getting a constant notification sound, and alert that an unknown USBB device is connected and failed, even when every USB device is unplugged.I've seen others have the same issue, tried the SFC scannow thing, and nothing is working thus far. What can I do to fix this?...
  5. Win10 "Unknown USB Device" Notification Does Not Stop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  7. "Safe to remove" USB notification bubble stopped appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Safe to remove" USB notification bubble stopped appearing: Version 1903, OS build 18362.720 This problem seems to come around every once in a while, and it's mystery that seems designed to infuriate users. One way they do this is fixing something that wasn't broken in the last version. Another way is hiding things. Earlier today,...
  8. Stop notification about notifications!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop notification about notifications!: So, a new irony from Microsoft Windows latest version 10 is arriving in Notifications. From time to time, there is a new notification at the task bar which informs us that Notifications are to remain quiet: "Your notifications will remain quiet here in Action Center while...
  9. Windows Notifications Non-actions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Notifications Non-actions: After reading a similar thread in here I remembered that I sometimes get notifications that prompt "click here" to remedy the fault, and all that happens is the notification disappears. It doesn't point to the fault or where to fix it. Not that the faults are a big deal but...
  10. Stop Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop Notifications: [img] How do I stop this notification from popping up every time I restart Windows? I do not want to be notified of anything. 10687