Windows 10: Non system disk in system image

Discus and support Non system disk in system image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I trying to create system image in Windows 10. Chose where I want to save the backup, after that system shows to me what drives will be backed up: EFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ВадимКотеленец, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Non system disk in system image

I trying to create system image in Windows 10. Chose where I want to save the backup, after that system shows to me what drives will be backed up:

EFI System Partition

Game_Storage E: System

Recovery Partition System

C: System

Problem is that Game_Storage E: is not system disk. I don't have boot or any system files on it< and don't want to backup it.

But I can exclude this disk from list, and free space on storage disk nor enough in this case.How I can remove Game_Storage E: from System drives?

:)

ВадимКотеленец, Jul 18, 2020

2. Non-system disk or disk error in Windows 10

Hi Aixa,

The Non-system disk or disk error usually occurs when the
    computer is unable to find an operating system on any of the storage devices. When this happens, the computer won't be able to load your
    Windows operating system. To determine what's causing this issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Windows 7, Non System Disk?

check bios, you may have it set to boot off cd/dvd and have a disk in that drive (also could be A:\ with non system disk in too)

twicksisted, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Non system disk in system image

System Image Problem

Bill,

Could you elaborate on the Nick's Data? I've already done a Sys Img to G: drive.
    What is a Belarc Advisor audit?

Rebooting now to see if drives stay the same.

--
    Nick

caddman6425, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Non system disk in system image

1. Non system disk in system image - Similar Threads - Non system disk

2. Hard drive crashed non system have multiple disks on system image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive crashed non system have multiple disks on system image.: Is it possible to recover just the drive that crashed from the system image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-crashed-non-system-have-multiple-disks/f09290c9-287e-4834-b321-706792f05a1c
  3. Hard drive crashed non system have multiple disks on system image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive crashed non system have multiple disks on system image.: Is it possible to recover just the drive that crashed from the system image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-crashed-non-system-have-multiple-disks/f09290c9-287e-4834-b321-706792f05a1c
  4. Hard drive crashed non system have multiple disks on system image.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Non-System DIsk

Non-System DIsk: I'm using a ASUS TUF505DD-AL040, and decided to upgrade my hard drive, I installed it and used a boot key to reinstall windows 10. I got a "Non-system Disk " error and it seems I can't install windows. I tried to reinstall my old hard drive who still got windows 10 on it and...
  6. Non-system disk error

Non-system disk error: Hi, I was stuck on the windows 10 recovery blue screen like this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/computer-wont-boot-stuck-on-blue-recovery-screen/084b8ddc-6ace-4581-a5d8-0491748dcb1a So I started to follow the solution that was told...
  7. System Recovery "The system image is on a hard disk...."

System Recovery "The system image is on a hard disk....": Hi, I have a laptop with a SSD. I made two logical partition C and D on a SSD, so I installed Win 10 on the C logical disk and made a backup image on the D logical disk. In win 7, I can restore my back-up image on another logical disk, but I tried to recover in Win 10. I...
  8. System Image & System Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image & System Repair Disk: My company jettisoned our IT Department and contracted for IT services with an outside firm. Field personnel provided with laptop or desktop (or both) are now required to perform a System Image once per week and, in addition, to create a System Repair CD/DVD each week as part...
  9. System Disk Image/Clone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Disk Image/Clone: There's been some discussion on this in another thread & having previously not been too successful in the past, I'd like to seek some advice. When a disk is cloned it makes an identical copy to another HD; the idea being that if the one in use fails, then the cloned HD can...
  10. Non system disk but why ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Non system disk but why ?: Hi ! I am trying to make a image of my C drive. I go into the process and the F drive is checked and I cannot uncheck it. It is seen as a system drive but it's only a drive that stores data. [img] [img] Is there a way to fix this without loosing all the data...