Windows 10: non-threats, how to mark it as safe

Discus and support non-threats, how to mark it as safe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get a Home Depot daily sale. Everyday it is blocked, timed out, listed as unsafe..any on of the above. How do set the Defender firewall to allow the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Leiaj64, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Leiaj64 Win User

non-threats, how to mark it as safe

I get a Home Depot daily sale. Everyday it is blocked, timed out, listed as unsafe..any on of the above. How do set the Defender firewall to allow the hyperlink? Thank you so much for your help and advice. I try to learn and read answers. I didn't find this topic. Lee

:)

Leiaj64, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jan 7, 2020
  4. HazemTa Win User

Firewall marks everything as a threat

each time i open an app or game firewall marks it as a threat and displays a notification in the bar

HazemTa, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. non-threats, how to mark it as safe - Similar Threads - non threats mark

2. How to mark my MSI package safe for Windows Systems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mark my MSI package safe for Windows Systems?: Hi!We are building an .NET application as an MSI package which should go to the Internet and update itself from time to time. Also, the app sends metrics to the dedicated server.We sign that MSI with a trusted digital certificate.The problem is Windows Defender detects it as...
  3. How to mark my MSI package safe for Windows Systems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to mark my MSI package safe for Windows Systems?: Hi!We are building an .NET application as an MSI package which should go to the Internet and update itself from time to time. Also, the app sends metrics to the dedicated server.We sign that MSI with a trusted digital certificate.The problem is Windows Defender detects it as...
  4. How to mark my MSI package safe for Windows Systems?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Threat found that can't be removed from a non existent file

Threat found that can't be removed from a non existent file: Hello, Windows Defender keeps giving me this warning. Please note that the file mentioned in the path doesn't exist anymore and whenever I select Actions > Remove, nothing happens. It worries me that it's "active and running" and I have no idea what to do to remove it. I...
  6. Defender constantly detects 2 threats in a non-existent drive and a non-existent folder in...

Defender constantly detects 2 threats in a non-existent drive and a non-existent folder in...: My father's laptop ceased to work recently, so he connected one of his drives to my PC, and also copied over a folder of his to my G: drive. However, now things are back to normal again, and he has also deleted the folder he copied over. Days after that, Defender still...
  7. Is it safe to susped non-essential Windows processes/services ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it safe to susped non-essential Windows processes/services ?: Hey, i was thinking... there are a lot of useless services, that are running on background. For some services startup parameters are greyed out. You can change that in registry. But i heard it is not good idea to turn these off: e.g. One Sync, Contact Data, HTTP Web Proxy...
  8. How to mark an issue as solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to mark an issue as solved: I am dac10012a. I posted this issue in the Microsoft Community forum. I solved it myself but I don't know how to mark it as solved and I think the solution will be helpful to others. Can a moderator label the issue as solved? Thanks. Windows 10 May 19 2019 update stops at...
  9. Safe website falsely tagged as a threat.

Safe website falsely tagged as a threat.: I'm going to the website https://kidsvip.ca/ (a website just online shop on wordpress) and Windows Defender keeps telling me that the website is a potential threat. Is there a way to disable the notice for this website? I know for certain that this website is safe....
  10. Chrome will soon mark some HTTP pages as 'non-secure'

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome will soon mark some HTTP pages as 'non-secure': Google's first wave of security changes to convert webmasters to encrypted HTTPS target pages that ask for login data or credit card information. Beginning next month, the company will tag web pages that include login or credit card fields with the message "Not Secure" if...