Windows 10: non touch laptop

Discus and support non touch laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sorry guys i know this isnt the place to post this but Im new to the site so not sure where to post but i have a non touch lap top what does this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by squaleca, Jul 19, 2016.

1. squaleca Win User

non touch laptop

sorry guys i know this isnt the place to post this but Im new to the site so not sure where to post but i have a non touch lap top what does this mean??
    non touch laptop [​IMG]

:)

squaleca, Jul 19, 2016
  2. M Roselin Win User

Regarding touch screen

How can I convert my Windows 10 HP non-touch screen laptop to touch screen ??

M Roselin, Jul 19, 2016
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Regarding touch screen

Hi Roselin,

There's no possibility to convert a non-touch screen laptop to a touch screen one. Touch screen computers have a special hardware that makes it touch screen.

Let us know if you have any questions and/or clarifications.

John Sarc, Jul 19, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

non touch laptop

No wander, you are running Windows 11 eh ?
    Kidding aside, it's probable that similar model has touch screen but using same MB.

CountMike, Jul 19, 2016
  5. magilla Win User
    Try the drivers and hardware thread and do search for touchscreen. Type you question there, someone may be able to help you. Windows thinks you have a touchscreen and you don't. Good luck

magilla, Jul 19, 2016
  6. Make model of laptop? Any external monitors connected?

alphanumeric, Jul 19, 2016
  7. bobkn Win User
    Does you laptop have a touch pad?

I have no idea whether that would show up like a touchscreen in the System control panel, but it's a guess.

bobkn, Jul 20, 2016
  8. non touch laptop

I was about to say the same thing, then fired up my laptop for a look first. Mine says no pen or touch input is available for this display. My touch pad supports two, three and four finger touch.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

non touch laptop

1. non touch laptop - Similar Threads - non touch laptop

2. Pen touch on non primary monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen touch on non primary monitors: Hi Guys did Microsoft removed the option to calibrate pen & touch ? I was able to find "Configure your pen and touch displays" on System settings windows 11 but I am no longer able to find. That setting is important because it allows us to select which monitor that would...
  3. Pen touch on non primary monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen touch on non primary monitors: Hi Guys did Microsoft removed the option to calibrate pen & touch ? I was able to find "Configure your pen and touch displays" on System settings windows 11 but I am no longer able to find. That setting is important because it allows us to select which monitor that would...
  4. Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays: As in the title, any time I select a field on one of my non-touch displays the touch keyboard is appearing there and cannot be placed on the main, touch screen display by default....
  5. Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Touch keyboard is appearing on non-touch displays: As in the title, any time I select a field on one of my non-touch displays the touch keyboard is appearing there and cannot be placed on the main, touch screen display by default....
  6. Touch laptop for Studying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch laptop for Studying: Can anyone suggest the best touch laptops under $500?????Because i am 13years old and i want a touch laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-laptop-for-studying/e697221f-6d06-49a7-9182-d90f5fed72f2
  7. I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to make my non touch screen laptop, a touch screen laptop without airbar. Please help: I am using HP Notebook laptop windows 10 It's non touchscreen I want to make it touch screen without airbar or other hardware Please help There is one more problem that I can't sign in windows hello face Its showing we couldn't find a camera compatible to windows...
  8. Move mouse between non-touching monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move mouse between non-touching monitors?: This is my current setup. I can move the mouse between 1 and 3 or 2 and 3, but not between 1 and 2. How can I make it move between 1 and 2? submitted by /u/Electro-Ninja [link] [comments]...
  9. Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop: Can I download and install a Microsoft touch screen driver on a laptop that does not have touch screen facilities? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-touch-screen-drivers-on-a-non-touch/75eb4d54-e753-4ed2-957a-1460cc68f05c
  10. Remove slide in messages if using a non-touch screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove slide in messages if using a non-touch screen.: The title says most of it. I believe the messages that slide in from the right from time to time are intended for a touch screen. I don't have one, so can I disable the messages. 5287