Windows 10: Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10

Discus and support Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have problem installing my Canon scanner to work with Window 10. My scanner is CanoScan lide25. The downloaded driver is not installing. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimeonAdemola, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10

I have problem installing my Canon scanner to work with Window 10. My scanner is CanoScan lide25. The downloaded driver is not installing. My computer can't locate the scanner at all. Can someone please help me.

My system is 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition: Window 10 Home

Please, assist me with information on how to get the driver installed and worked.

Thank you.

Demola.

:)

SimeonAdemola, Sep 11, 2018

2. canon scanners in windows 10

I seem to be having great dificulty with Canon Scanners since my upgrade to Windows 10 (from win8.1)

I have a canoscan Lide 210, which just wont work so i bought a new one a canoscan Lide 220.

All i keep getting is the following"

“Cannot communicate with Scanner for these reasons:

-
    Scanner is turned off.

-
    USB cable is disconnected

Please check and try again

Scanner driver will be closed.

Code:2,156,177”

PLUS I now have the same message with - "Code:2,156,55

And Code 2,156,12"

Despite contact with Canon running over several days and repeating the same things over and over, they finally gave up and suggested i contact microsoft, who were no more help than canon.

does anybody have any ideas on how to get this scanner working?

MartynFinch, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Canon Scanner won't work in Windows 10.

Hi Jacob,

I suggest you to visit the manufacture website to download and install latest CanoScan LiDE 700F drivers in compatibility mode.

To install the CanoScan LiDE 700F scanner in compatibility mode follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the CanoScan LiDE 700F scanner install and then check the functionality.

Also refer the link:

Canon scanner not working in Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with scanner. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10

canon scanners in windows 10

Hello,

just for your information :

I installed a Canon Canoscan LiDE220 scanner in Windows 10 successfully today.

Installation was without any problems, making use of the CD that was provided with the scanner.

I didn't upgrade from Window 8.1 to Windows 10 (but clean installation of Windows 10).

Scanner is working fine.

ReneLokker, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10

1. Noncompatibility of Canon Scanner CanoScan Lide25 with Window 10 - Similar Threads - Noncompatibility Canon Scanner

2. Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11: I have revently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 11 4GB RAM. I have one Canon Image Formula DR-C230 Scanner. When i connected this scanner with my laptop it did not recognise/ detect the scanner. Though the scanner is working perfectly fine in windows10. I...
  3. Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Scanner is not recognising in Windows 11: I have revently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with windows 11 4GB RAM. I have one Canon Image Formula DR-C230 Scanner. When i connected this scanner with my laptop it did not recognise/ detect the scanner. Though the scanner is working perfectly fine in windows10. I...
  4. Canon MX860 scanner fix

Canon MX860 scanner fix: When I installed a used Canon MX860 in my Windows 10 system, I encountered frequent errors when trying to scan images. I chose wireless LAN installation and was able to print with it from any PC on my home LAN, but scanning was a hit or miss adventure -- mostly miss -- with...
  5. Canon Dr-2050 Scanner

Canon Dr-2050 Scanner: After the Windows 10 update this week, my Canon DR-2050 Scanner shows as unidentified device. There are no driver updates and I had to install this scanner in compatibility mode for Vista originally. Will this be fixed by Microsoft?For now I uninstalled the update and my...
  6. CanoScan 8800f Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CanoScan 8800f Scanner: Connected to Windows 10. It will only scan. Cannot get it to copy negatives or slides which it used to do with an earlier version of Windows on another laptop. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Canon scanner not detected

Canon scanner not detected: I have downloaded Canon IJ utilities driver for my Canon MG2950 scanner/printer from the Canon website. It failed to download by usb cable- many times ... but when by wifi it was successful. All items of the IJ utilities download are visible on my computer but although the...
  8. Canon g4010 scanner not working

Canon g4010 scanner not working: my pc has been working using a USB for a scanner on a canon g4010 very well, now it doesn't but printer etc still works. Message is connect to a scanner. Have disconnected everything, reset printer/scanner, troubleshoot etc still no hint of working...
  9. Canon MF4500 scanner with w 10

Canon MF4500 scanner with w 10: I am using a Canon 4500 MF printer scanner and using Canon MF Toolbox V 4.9.11mf18. However since the Windows 10 update on March 5, i cannot use the scanner function on the, while the print function is still working. The scann function worked fine before this update. What has...
  10. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner: When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-scanner/f9575d64-acf0-4e9b-a831-0b4427d668c8