Windows 10: None bootable drive after windows reset

Discus and support None bootable drive after windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My hard drive recently suffered a power failure which caused my windows 10 to not be able to boot correctly agter trying all other fixes i decided a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ashleybradley, Jun 3, 2019.

1. None bootable drive after windows reset

My hard drive recently suffered a power failure which caused my windows 10 to not be able to boot correctly agter trying all other fixes i decided a reset was my only option as the system was resetting it crashed turned off amd said no boot device insert and press enter, i have now goten second copy of Windows 10 running acting as a recovery the hdd that was damaged has changed its volume name to windows but has everything intact windows 10 files the lot it just can't boot and now upon further inspection ive found a Windows new folder right at the top of the files the old version is still installed and perfectly fine, what i want to do is remove this new windows immediately and run my old one as i was doing as i have a lot of expensive software and important documents and files on the drive and i believe removing this new windows will solve it but ive done a disk check and my system cant find it and i cant manually delete it what do i do, i need the old system running as its too important to loose now or would a clone of the disk put on a new disc fix the problem of no boot this is a very complicated problem and i need to get my old system running asap with no data lose.

:)

ashleybradley, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 3, 2019
  4. None bootable drive after windows reset

third sata drive not bootable ?

Exactly. On the where do you want to install Windows screen, it has the list of all 3 drives, but when I choose the new drive is when it says it cannot install because the drive is not a bootable drive. If I select one of the other drives with XP installed it doesn't give that message.

jeepdriver, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

None bootable drive after windows reset

1. None bootable drive after windows reset - Similar Threads - None bootable drive

2. Windows 11 USB bootable drive keeps resetting installation process after first reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 USB bootable drive keeps resetting installation process after first reboot: Hello, I'll list the issue I have and the relative solutions I've tried so far.The C:\\ file system is corrupted, Windows Update won't install any update, modifying/deleting any file in C:\\ does nothing because after rebooting the previously deleted files are back there.I've...
  3. Windows 11 USB bootable drive keeps resetting installation process after first reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 USB bootable drive keeps resetting installation process after first reboot: Hello, I'll list the issue I have and the relative solutions I've tried so far.The C:\\ file system is corrupted, Windows Update won't install any update, modifying/deleting any file in C:\\ does nothing because after rebooting the previously deleted files are back there.I've...
  4. None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset: I had to reset my PC recently and now none of the Windows apps will open. The Microsoft store, Films & TV, Photos, anything that comes default with Windows 10 won't open. certain apps such as the Microsoft Store will attempt to start and then close immediately afterwardsI've...
  5. None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset: I had to reset my PC recently and now none of the Windows apps will open. The Microsoft store, Films & TV, Photos, anything that comes default with Windows 10 won't open. certain apps such as the Microsoft Store will attempt to start and then close immediately afterwardsI've...
  6. None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. None of Microsoft apps are showing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of Microsoft apps are showing in windows 10 after resetting the windows.: All the default apps like camera, calculator,cortana, calendar,xbox,etc.. are missing after resetting the pc.Even Microsoft Store also not available in the taskbar.All system apps are missing. Please help me out with this situation....
  8. Reset This PC vs USB bootable flash drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset This PC vs USB bootable flash drive: Hello, I want to reinstall Windows 10. What is the better option, reset this pc or is it better to create a flash drive with windows 10 and boot it up that way? Do I need to use my CD key again if I choose second option? Thanks submitted by /u/wholelotofit2 [link]...
  9. Windows bootable pen drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows bootable pen drive: Hi , I have made a windows 10 bootable pen drive to install windows on my pc on 32 gb pen drive. I want to know that how can i clone that drive on 16 gb pendrive, so that i can use 32 gb pendrive for data storage and 16gb pendrive for installing windows....
  10. bootable drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootable drive: My computer will not boot getting "{no bootable drive found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-drive/5b6a0724-e6ae-4921-a744-8271d38634d2