Windows 10: None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane.

Discus and support None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, Yesterday just out of the blue I started to get these damned annoying pop ups saying my Windows is not genuine and a link to Microsoft to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jonT_157, Jan 13, 2022.

1. jonT_157 Win User

None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane.

Hello all, Yesterday just out of the blue I started to get these damned annoying pop ups saying my Windows is not genuine and a link to Microsoft to rectify the matter.First of all my Windows 7 Pro IS 100% GENUINE so why am I suddenly getting these pop ups ? I've tried going to Microsoft to see what the problem is and all it's saying is that 7 is no longer supported and I should 'down grade' to Windows 11. I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 11, can anyone please tell me how to stop these pop up messages ?Thank you.Jon T.

:)

jonT_157, Jan 13, 2022

2. read aloud Select all Print pop ups driving me insane.

"Read aloud, select all, Print etc pops are driving me insane. Spent many hours working with overseas "tech" with no avail it is all back. Did not exist prior to update.

MaryParmentier, Jan 16, 2022
  3. AJA813 Win User
    Action Center keeps popping up

I've attempted everything suggested here also and it still pops up everything's I click on something. It's driving me insane. Will be following hoping there will be more suggestions that will work for us.

AJA813, Jan 16, 2022
  4. joeyck Win User

[FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane. [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane. - Similar Threads - None Genuine Pop

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!: All of a sudden I am getting pop ups for Norton Antivirus like crazy. They are popping up in the lower right of my screen and when I click on the box to get rid of one I gwet 5 more to replace it. They are coming like machine gun rate. A friend said they were the result of a...
  4. Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!: All of a sudden I am getting pop ups for Norton Antivirus like crazy. They are popping up in the lower right of my screen and when I click on the box to get rid of one I gwet 5 more to replace it. They are coming like machine gun rate. A friend said they were the result of a...
  5. Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  7. None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane.

None Genuine Pop Up Messages - driving me insane.: Hello all, Yesterday just out of the blue I started to get these damned annoying pop ups saying my Windows is not genuine and a link to Microsoft to rectify the matter.First of all my Windows 7 Pro IS 100% GENUINE so why am I suddenly getting these pop ups ? I've tried going...
  8. The 2004 update is driving me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The 2004 update is driving me insane: First it got stuck in windows update while it was installing. Today I got Windows 10 Update Assistant and it is currently at 99%. It took 6 hours to get here and I'm afraid it's stuck at 99% now. Why can't the process of updating be simple and quick? I don't even know what...
  9. Constant crashing driving me insane!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing driving me insane!: I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even have a possibility of know what could possibly be wrong, and I spend 8+hrs a day troubleshooting rather than gaming.....I am...
  10. captcha error driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    captcha error driving me insane!: I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...….. Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our...