Windows 10: None of my apps are working

Discus and support None of my apps are working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thinwood15, Feb 26, 2020.

1. None of my apps are working

My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and cannot exit out of the program. All of the apps have the problem. I do get a message to Pin to Start? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

:)

Thinwood15, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. None of my apps are working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 26, 2020
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

None of my apps are working

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

None of my apps are working

1. None of my apps are working - Similar Threads - None apps are

2. none working apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none working apps in start menu: The start menu app is not working right now. It is not clickable and when you click it several times the PC will crash and be not responding. I restart multiple times it will not move. Before I was able to resolve this by updating my Windows now I dont have update it the PC...
  3. none working apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    none working apps in start menu: The start menu app is not working right now. It is not clickable and when you click it several times the PC will crash and be not responding. I restart multiple times it will not move. Before I was able to resolve this by updating my Windows now I dont have update it the PC...
  4. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  5. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  6. None of my apps work / recognize a connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my apps work / recognize a connection: Hi, I have this problem where none of my apps installed in Windows 10 work. At first I recognized the problem with the Netflix App, from the Microsoft Store. Somehow I get a connection problem, eventhough Netflix works perfectly with the Edge browser. The same happens with...
  7. none of my apps will open

none of my apps will open: All of my apps close out automatically. Netflix works but apps such as the Micrisoft store, windows defender, and calculator close themselves out immediately. Additionally when I try to download and run a file it says "a device attached to this system is not functioning". I...
  8. None of my windows apps work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my windows apps work: I just did the update to windows 10 and now none of my windows apps work. I have tried resetting all the apps, repairing them, and running the powershell with answers from other threads. I tried redoing the update, and even tried restoring to earlier version of windows. None...
  9. none of my apps from Microsoft work

none of my apps from Microsoft work: none of my apps from Microsoft work, no photos and I can not fix it, Microsoft told me to do fresh install but I do not get it how. I have two disks one for windows is SSD 258, and another 1 tb hdd. How the heck I do it from my cd (which come with windows) never had done...
  10. None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.

None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.: Hi, none of my Windows Ten Apps will open, including the windows ten store, xbox, groove music, mail, photos, minecraft windows ten edition, calendar, you get the idea. I'm running version 1511, (OS Build 10586.318). I can't remember when it started, but it's a pain. I've...