Windows 10: none of my apps from Microsoft work

Discus and support none of my apps from Microsoft work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; none of my apps from Microsoft work, no photos and I can not fix it, Microsoft told me to do fresh install but I do not get it how. I have two disks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danutak, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Danutak Win User

none of my apps from Microsoft work

none of my apps from Microsoft work, no photos and I can not fix it, Microsoft told me to do fresh install but I do not get it how. I have two disks one for windows is SSD 258, and another 1 tb hdd.
    How the heck I do it from my cd (which come with windows) never had done something like that , Maybe you have a visual tutorial but i can not find it, Help would be appreciated. I had never installed any windows. *Sad

:)

Danutak, Oct 16, 2018

2. Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. none of my apps from Microsoft work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. none of my apps from Microsoft work - Similar Threads - none apps Microsoft

2. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  3. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  4. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  5. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  6. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

7. None of my apps work / recognize a connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my apps work / recognize a connection: Hi, I have this problem where none of my apps installed in Windows 10 work. At first I recognized the problem with the Netflix App, from the Microsoft Store. Somehow I get a connection problem, eventhough Netflix works perfectly with the Edge browser. The same happens with...
  8. none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 everyting was fine but suddenly my microsoft store stopped working . The app icon is still there but it doesn,t launch . I try to fix it and none of the method worked and after that all of my windows app stop working such as...
  9. None of my apps are working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my apps are working: My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and cannot exit out of the program. All of the apps have the problem. I do get a message to Pin to Start? Does anyone have any...
  10. None of my windows apps work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my windows apps work: I just did the update to windows 10 and now none of my windows apps work. I have tried resetting all the apps, repairing them, and running the powershell with answers from other threads. I tried redoing the update, and even tried restoring to earlier version of windows. None...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. none of the windows store app is working in windows 10

2. none of my microsoft apps will load

3. none of my microsoft apps will open

4. none of my windows store apps are working,
  5. none of my windows apps are working