Windows 10: None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge.

Discus and support None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having this problem basically ever since I got this new computer a few months ago. Only Edge seems to always connect to the internet. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 83cool, Jun 14, 2019.

1. 83cool Win User

None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge.

I've been having this problem basically ever since I got this new computer a few months ago. Only Edge seems to always connect to the internet. I've tried Google Chrome and Opera and they work occasionally, but they usually say it's taking too long and don't connect. I can get them to work for a while if I open up Edge at the same time and load up a website or Youtube video or something. I've tried the netsh winsock reset/netsh int ip reset thing a few times and it hasn't worked. I've also tried disabling my antivirus and firewall and stuff but that hasn't helped. Steam takes a few minutes to connect to the internet too for some reason, but other apps and games seem to work perfectly. I'm not totally sure it's related, but when I'm starting up my computer if I open up two browsers at the same time too early the computer will freeze sometimes. I'd really appreciate some help.

:)

83cool, Jun 14, 2019

2. Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 14, 2019
  3. edge browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

If you are still facing the same issue, I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies from Microsoft Edge and check. Follow the steps provided below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Go to Settings.

• Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.

• Select the options and click on Clear button.

I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer on your computer and check. Resetting Internet Explorer shall effect the behavior of Microsoft Edge browser.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

Edge browser problem

Hi Roy,

Changes in the configuration settings of your browser can be one of the possible causes why you're getting the error message on Microsoft Edge. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset the Edge browser using the Internet Explorer since both browsers
    are integrated with each other. Here are the steps to do this:

• Type inetcpl in the Search box, then press
      Enter
      to open the Internet Properties.
    • Click on the Advanced tab, then click Reset under the
      Reset Internet Explorer settings section.
    • Make sure to put a check mark on the Delete personal settings, then click
      Reset.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Restart your computer to apply the changes.
    Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also, re-enable the add-ons.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Louie Del, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge. - Similar Threads - None browsers are

2. none of my browsers will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none of my browsers will open: None of my browsers will open, chrome, Firefox. None of them. This happened to me before I had to reset my laptop entirely. I can’t do that this time I have assignments to do. Can anyone help...
  3. none of my browsers will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of my browsers will open: None of my browsers will open, chrome, Firefox. None of them. This happened to me before I had to reset my laptop entirely. I can’t do that this time I have assignments to do. Can anyone help...
  4. none of my browsers will open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. None of the browsers work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the browsers work: ALL my browsers failed on Dec. 14, 2023... No updates were done that day; no changes were made to anything. They were working great in the morning, but that evening Edge, Chrome, FF, all failed: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Other non web-based apps seem to be working correctly. I...
  6. None of the browsers work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the browsers work: ALL my browsers failed on Dec. 14, 2023... No updates were done that day; no changes were made to anything. They were working great in the morning, but that evening Edge, Chrome, FF, all failed: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Other non web-based apps seem to be working correctly. I...
  7. None of my browsers working

None of my browsers working: All my browsers are not working include chrome, mozilla firefox and Microsoft edge. But my whatsupp and telegram apps working well. I dont know if it happen after i updtae the windows or what...
  8. Every browser besides edge shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every browser besides edge shuts down: Every browser besides edge shuts down after 30 seconds to 2 minutes ( I don’t know the exact times) NOTE: I built my pc and did not buy a windows key. I don’t think that’s the problem because it worked on my friends computer and it’s fine for him. submitted by...
  9. None of my browsers are working!

None of my browsers are working!: When I try to go on some websites this screen shows up. This happens with every browser I've tested.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-browsers-are-working/befb9769-8bec-44b1-be3f-f36baa791599
  10. None of my browsers are working (except Edge)

in Browsers and Email
    None of my browsers are working (except Edge): I'm running Windows 10, and a couple days ago, both Google Chrome and Firefox stopped working. I can open them, but Firefox doesn't open any of my tabs that I had, instead opening a single tab that just says "connecting". As far as I can tell, it will do that forever until I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no browsers work correctly windows10

2. none of my browsers load except internet explorer

3. KB4512514 single sign on in IE not working

4. why are no web browsers working except for microsoft edge,
  5. none of my browsers work except edge,
  6. none of the browsers working except internet explorer