Windows 10: None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

Discus and support None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After trying everything to solve an issue with discord I did ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew and now I cant connect to my wifi as it does not find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manuel Santiere, Nov 4, 2022.

1. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

After trying everything to solve an issue with discord I did ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew and now I cant connect to my wifi as it does not find the ip adress

:)

Manuel Santiere, Nov 4, 2022

2. IP CONFIGURATION IPCONFIG/RENEW IPCONFIG/RELEASE EVERYDAY

Hi

I've been having problems with my LAN connection in Windows 10. Using ipconfig/renew /release solves it but I have to do this everytime I shut down the computer, wanted to know if anyone knows a long-term solution for this.

Thanks!

GabiiCruzz, Nov 4, 2022
  3. DRN2018 Win User
    Cannot ipconfig /renew

Whenever I try to ipconfig /renew (after ipconfig /release), it takes a long time and then it says that "An error occurred while renewing interface Npcap Loopback Adapter: unable to contact your DHCP server. Request has been timed out" Any suggestions
    on how to fix this?

DRN2018, Nov 4, 2022
  4. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

ipconfig /release (AUTO RENEW???)

I have a (very very) remote machine running over teamviewer, I (mistakenly) ran

The machine is set never to sleep or restart and no items are set to power saving mode. The only event that will occur is that one device connected via Ethernet (a Westermo MRD-355) will reboot at 1am every day. Will this likely be enough to renew all DHCP licenses? At present I have no connection to the device as the release has meant I have lost network communication with wifi and with the modem.

Any thoughts?

Gerroff Me, Nov 4, 2022
Thema:

None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

1. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve... - Similar Threads - None devices connect

2. Help: Constantly have to ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew due to connectivity issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Constantly have to ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew due to connectivity issues...: Hello everyone, My laptop have this problem where it can only connect to the internet by doing "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig /renew". Whenever I turn it off and then turn it on again or restarting, my device will not connect to the internet until I do the mentioned...
  3. Help: Constantly have to ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew due to connectivity issues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Constantly have to ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew due to connectivity issues...: Hello everyone, My laptop have this problem where it can only connect to the internet by doing "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig /renew". Whenever I turn it off and then turn it on again or restarting, my device will not connect to the internet until I do the mentioned...
  4. Help: Constantly have to ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew due to connectivity issues...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 11 and is all up to date. I was running commands in Powershell 7 ran as admin for a class assignment and one was to run ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew, however, renew did not work and is saying my media is...
  6. Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...

Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 11 and is all up to date. I was running commands in Powershell 7 ran as admin for a class assignment and one was to run ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew, however, renew did not work and is saying my media is...
  7. What should I run first? ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /registerdns, ipconfig /release,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I run first? ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /registerdns, ipconfig /release,...: Just to make sure that the process is clean and perfect, I want to know what I should run first. Is there a correct order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-run-first-ipconfig-flushdns-ipconfig/954d6fba-5159-4741-97ab-1e65cf92d632
  8. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...: After trying everything to solve an issue with discord I did ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew and now I cant connect to my wifi as it does not find the ip adress...
  9. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...: After trying everything to solve an issue with discord I did ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew and now I cant connect to my wifi as it does not find the ip adress...
  10. IPConfig /release and /renew throughout network

IPConfig /release and /renew throughout network: Hi, I apologise if this problem has been solved anywhere. I did do a search for it but there didn't seem to be any complete solutions as far as I could see. Around a week ago, a colleague's computer would not connect to the internet (although was connected to the...