Windows 10: None of my function keys are working

Discus and support None of my function keys are working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently purchased a refurbished laptop in which no function keys are responding at all Fn and F keys are not responding then finally I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shriya_Rtr, Sep 24, 2020.

1. None of my function keys are working

Recently purchased a refurbished laptop in which no function keys are responding at all Fn and F keys are not responding then finally I decided to clean install but that didn't help either.

It's running on 1909 build and there no more updates to perform all other functions works fine on it.

:)

Shriya_Rtr, Sep 24, 2020

2. 1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown None of my function keys are working :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Sep 24, 2020
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 24, 2020
  4. None of my function keys are working

1215N function keys not working?

I recently purchased a Asus Eee PC 1215N, and reinstalled Windows (the factory install has too much bloatware.)

However I'm finding some of the function keys do not work. Changing brightness works fine with the function keys, but volume and turning off the touchpad doesn't seem to work.

Is there a tool I can install?
    I only used Windows Update for the drivers so far, and I wiped the recovery partition to make more room for the install itself.

I read about something called ATK hotkeys, would that work?

speedy11131, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

None of my function keys are working

1. None of my function keys are working - Similar Threads - None function keys

2. none of my keys but pause break work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none of my keys but pause break work: recently i wiped off my keyboard from some dust that accumulated for a while, but now none of my key's work except for pause break. any idea how to fix this?...
  3. none of my keys but pause break work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of my keys but pause break work: recently i wiped off my keyboard from some dust that accumulated for a while, but now none of my key's work except for pause break. any idea how to fix this?...
  4. Function keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys not working: whenever i am using my function key is doesnt work as earlier , before 2 day all was working good but today when i used my laptop and used function key to volume up ,down and mute it is not working instead other type of function is been done. how do i get my normal function...
  5. None of my shift keys are working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my shift keys are working: None of my shift keys are working and I've tried turning all the ease of access settings on and off but they are just unresponsive please help this issue has been going on for a while but before I would go to my settings and turn the ease of access settings on and off but now...
  6. None of my shift keys are working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my shift keys are working: None of my shift keys are working and I've tried turning all the ease of access settings on and off but they are just unresponsive please help this issue has been going on for a while but before I would go to my settings and turn the ease of access settings on and off but now...
  7. My function keys stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My function keys stopped working: After the windows update on Saturday June 20, my keyboards function keys stopped working/ got rebound. I have the Razer Hunstman te. submitted by /u/chuk552 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdb2iv/my_function_keys_stopped_working/
  8. My Function Keys Aren't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Function Keys Aren't Working: So recently I noticed that a bunch of my drivers were out of date so I went and got a program that scanned and updated my drivers for me, called Driver Booster 6, but shortly after doing so my function keys stopped working. On my laptop there is a function key to turn your...
  9. Function Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Not Working: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago on my Satellite A660 and my touch keys (illuminated buttons) (wifi, play\pause, volum) and function keys stopped working. This wasn't an issue until recently when my wifi turned off and can't be turned back on. Could you please...
  10. My function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My function keys don't work: I bought a new keyboard Fujitsu KB900 and the function keys don't work at all i know they probably should work by F1, F2, F3 and more but they don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-function-keys-dont-work/6d1f331a-0e5b-4d3d-98d9-67d96cce3942