Windows 10: None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

Discus and support None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JudahStanley, Dec 29, 2021.

1. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works

:)

JudahStanley, Dec 29, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 29, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Dec 29, 2021
  4. londiste Win User

None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

Microsoft: Demand for Xbox One X Defies Expectations

This is already happening. Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere initiative does a lot to make Xbox and Windows converge. In this generation where they do not sell consoles at loss any more, Microsoft is in a very good place to try and converge platforms, as Sony (and to lesser degree, Nintendo) are unable to compete.

Media playback situation is pure idiocy through and through. Netflix UHD has specific stupid requirements from computer. (HDR) UHD Bluray has even more specific and expensive requirements and all this is DRM. There is no good technical reason for any of this.

If only they could get things with their store together. It's incredibly awful both on Xbox and Windows. I don't know about US, UK or other supported locations but I live in a place that does not exist for Microsoft. This adds another layer of crap to dealing with Microsoft's Stores. I would really hate Microsoft to try and monopolise their Store though. Although inconvenient, all the different competing digital download (and DRM *Frown None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft... :() platforms on PC are a good thing.

I have been wondering for a while why doesn't Microsoft try to somehow try to leverage Windows and build in some platform-agnostic games launcher/system. My Games in Vista/7 was a step in that direction that they abandoned. Xbox app is a different take on the same problem but limited to Xbox/Microsoft Store. The problem is it cannot be tied to any platform including theit own store but has to be with an API available for everyone to work. No chance of getting something like that I guess.

londiste, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

1. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft... - Similar Threads - None Microsoft apps

2. Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?: The Xbox app stopped working for me. It was stuck installing something, and after stopping the install and trying to reopen the Xbox app, it constantly got stuck on the load up. The app would start but go no further than the Xbox Logo. I tried repairing it, then reseting it,...
  3. Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?: The Xbox app stopped working for me. It was stuck installing something, and after stopping the install and trying to reopen the Xbox app, it constantly got stuck on the load up. The app would start but go no further than the Xbox Logo. I tried repairing it, then reseting it,...
  4. Microsoft Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store / Xbox App: Microsoft store and xbox app will not work as intended. Nothing can be installed or updated in either program and a reset of the Microsoft store does nothing. I have already uninstalled the store and reinstalled it did nothing. When resetting it states that it will...
  5. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  6. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  7. Xbox app and Microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Microsoft store not working: The Xbox app and Microsoft store not working. What should i do? submitted by /u/AvocadoSeparate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhf7nv/xbox_app_and_microsoft_store_not_working/
  8. Microsoft Store and xbox app not working.

Microsoft Store and xbox app not working.: Hello! Yesterday I got the game pass for $1 and installed the xbox app to try to get the games I wanted, but the xbox app loads up, but all the game icons are missing and once I click on any game the app crashes. As for Microsoft store, it just gives me an error on launch and...
  9. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  10. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...