Windows 10: None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed....

Discus and support None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. I tried the Windos + R but nothing occured. When I try to access one of my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tammy Vu, May 22, 2023.

1. Tammy Vu Win User

None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed....

Hello,None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. I tried the Windos + R but nothing occured. When I try to access one of my files on word or exel, a small window pops up stating "C:\Userstammy\OneDrive\Desktop\Project, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor." Please help

:)

Tammy Vu, May 22, 2023

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, May 22, 2023
  3. Why can't I open my word or exel on my computer

Why can't I open my word or exel on my computer. I need to print info that I have on my computer but it won't open

Elsa Abella, May 22, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed....

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Hi, FWIW, I found that Atlantis Word was already added to the Open With list for .pdf's - although it is incapable of opening them.
    (Is that so with Word?)

None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open.  States: Install failed.... 294993d1598626418t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-1.png

It did show in the Open With list, and when clicked stated it could not open the pdf except as a text file (or similar). I.e. it gave a sensible warning message.

I therefore chose to delete it from the Open With options for pdf. Why it was added I don't know.

In your case it seemed Word had been successfully added - you add an item, click to Save it, and then should see this confirmation:

None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open.  States: Install failed.... 294992d1598626389t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-2.png

Perhaps if a program not registered to handle an extension is added to the Open With list for that extension, it doesn't appear in the menu- would have to test that.

** Well, I tried adding Wordpad to the OW list for png, and it appeared in it, and attempted to open the file- garbage of course.

I wonder if Word might have appeared in the Choose another app list..

Example of a lot of options being presented (png)

None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open.  States: Install failed.... 294994d1598626787t-can-i-customize-list-suggest-apps-open-menu-untitled.png

dalchina, May 22, 2023
Thema:

1. None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed.... - Similar Threads - None microsoft apps

2. None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. States: Install failed....: Hello,None of my microsoft apps including word and exel will not open. I tried the Windos + R but nothing occured. When I try to access one of my files on word or exel, a small window pops up stating "C:\Userstammy\OneDrive\Desktop\Project, Install failed. Please contact your...
  3. My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. Hi, I just got this error last week, I can't open my microsoft apps, I can't open my presentation. I have a reporting next week on science so please help me!...
  4. My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error

in Cortana
    My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. Hi, I just got this error last week, I can't open my microsoft apps, I can't open my presentation. I have a reporting next week on science so please help me!...
  5. My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  7. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  8. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Opening word and exel documents and a pent drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening word and exel documents and a pent drive.: I just purchase Windows 365 to go with my Windows 10.... But neither word docs or my pent drives open. What to do??? tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-word-and-exel-documents-and-a-pent-drive/e52ce85e-877e-4b1c-81dd-9be05f8777da
  10. microft words and exel,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microft words and exel,: I bough Laptop 2015, comes with windows 10, office word and excel also come with, now Nov, 2018 I looking for a job will review and edit my resume that have save : its say my subscription expired call support I have repurchase : Really? almost three years I use for many time...