Windows 10: none of my office products will open

Discus and support none of my office products will open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the above when trying to open word, excell and powerpoint.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EarlNetwal, Jul 16, 2018.

1. none of my office products will open

I get the above when trying to open word, excell and powerpoint.

:)

EarlNetwal, Jul 16, 2018

2. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes none of my office products will open :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Jul 16, 2018
  3. SueHolt Win User
    Microsoft Office products on Windows 10

• What exactly do you mean by Microsoft product will not open?

​ When I try to open any Microsoft application (Word, Excel)​, either opening a document, or the program itself, the document or program flash open for a split second, then close.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Office product or all Microsoft product?

​ Sorry, Microsoft Office programs.​

• What exactly happens when you try to open?

​ See above.​

• Are you getting any error message?

​ No. I did try a suggestion I saw in an online blog - to Run excel / safe, but that didn't work at all.​

SueHolt, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

none of my office products will open

Thema:

none of my office products will open

1. none of my office products will open - Similar Threads - none office products

2. none of my browsers will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none of my browsers will open: None of my browsers will open, chrome, Firefox. None of them. This happened to me before I had to reset my laptop entirely. I can’t do that this time I have assignments to do. Can anyone help...
  3. none of my browsers will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of my browsers will open: None of my browsers will open, chrome, Firefox. None of them. This happened to me before I had to reset my laptop entirely. I can’t do that this time I have assignments to do. Can anyone help...
  4. none of my browsers will open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?: Documents in Office 365 wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-office-365-on-my-ipad-but-none-of-the/b2078a94-1f6d-44d9-b7ce-469506db95bf
  6. I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?

I have Office 365 on my iPad but none of the documents will open. Solution?: Documents in Office 365 wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-office-365-on-my-ipad-but-none-of-the/b2078a94-1f6d-44d9-b7ce-469506db95bf
  7. Office products won’t open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office products won’t open: I cannot open Microsoft Office products. When I click on Excel or Word, the pop-up shows up requiring to update office. Then I see the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142....
  8. none of my apps will open

none of my apps will open: All of my apps close out automatically. Netflix works but apps such as the Micrisoft store, windows defender, and calculator close themselves out immediately. Additionally when I try to download and run a file it says "a device attached to this system is not functioning". I...
  9. None of the Microsoft programs will open for Office 365.

in Windows 10 Customization
    None of the Microsoft programs will open for Office 365.: When I click on any of the Microsoft Office Products, I get the following notice: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-the-microsoft-programs-will-open-for/0f3aba73-30c7-4cda-98a5-c6d7c8f57d30
  10. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. none of my office apps will open

2. none of my office products launch

3. none of my microsoft applications will open

4. none of office 2016 apps are opening,
  5. none of my office apps are opening,
  6. none of my microsoft products are working,
  7. none of my office applications will open