Windows 10: none of my troubleshooters work

Discus and support none of my troubleshooters work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I click on a troubleshooter I get an error message stating " An unexpected error has occurred -troubleshooting can not continue. Error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robertlucia, Jun 23, 2019.

1. none of my troubleshooters work

when I click on a troubleshooter I get an error message stating " An unexpected error has occurred -troubleshooting can not continue. Error code Ox80040154

:)

robertlucia, Jun 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 23, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 23, 2019
  4. none of my troubleshooters work

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

none of my troubleshooters work

1. none of my troubleshooters work - Similar Threads - none troubleshooters

2. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...: My computer restarted during a game update installation, and instead of booting, loaded a "automatically repairing pc" screen, followed by "diagnosing pc" screen followed by the screen with options "restart pc" and "advanced troubleshooting".Restarting pc does the same thing....
  3. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...: My computer restarted during a game update installation, and instead of booting, loaded a "automatically repairing pc" screen, followed by "diagnosing pc" screen followed by the screen with options "restart pc" and "advanced troubleshooting".Restarting pc does the same thing....
  4. Windows 10 doesn't boot. Auto repair doesn't work. None of the advance troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I cannot enter my pin, it says its not available? None of the restart troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot enter my pin, it says its not available? None of the restart troubleshooting...: How do I get past this and be able to use my pc again?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-enter-my-pin-it-says-its-not-available/1d30974b-3c10-4ac9-aca3-e43a5c0e3bbc
  6. I cannot enter my pin, it says its not available? None of the restart troubleshooting...

I cannot enter my pin, it says its not available? None of the restart troubleshooting...: How do I get past this and be able to use my pc again?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-enter-my-pin-it-says-its-not-available/1d30974b-3c10-4ac9-aca3-e43a5c0e3bbc
  7. I cannot enter my pin, it says its not available? None of the restart troubleshooting...

8. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work: i did an install and shut down last night before going to sleep but noticed that my pc didnt shut down, just restarted. i didnt think anything of it, just turned the screen off and went to bed, thinking it might continue with updates. also my power went off this morning, not...
  9. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work: i did an install and shut down last night before going to sleep but noticed that my pc didnt shut down, just restarted. i didnt think anything of it, just turned the screen off and went to bed, thinking it might continue with updates. also my power went off this morning, not...
  10. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work