Windows 10: None of my usb ports working

Discus and support None of my usb ports working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i came bacm home today and turn3d o my pc but none of the parts i have in any usb port keyboard mouse and wifi are not working. I know its not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ishaan Aditya Chaudhry, Oct 1, 2022.

1. None of my usb ports working

So i came bacm home today and turn3d o my pc but none of the parts i have in any usb port keyboard mouse and wifi are not working. I know its not a monitor problem since the time is still changing, and i tried restarting it like 10 times but it is still not working. Please tell me what to do

:)

Ishaan Aditya Chaudhry, Oct 1, 2022
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

None of my usb ports working [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Oct 1, 2022
  3. non working USB ports

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• What happens when you try to connect a device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    We suggest you to click this
    link
    , check the post of Azaruddin Syed and follow the steps provided to troubleshoot USB ports.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 1, 2022
  4. jjtyler Win User

None of my usb ports working

USB port not working

I have an HP Pavilion dv6604nr laptop. I have 3 USB ports, 2 located on the left side and one located on the right side near the power supply port. For some reason, one of the USB ports on the left hand side will not recognize anything that is plugged
    into it. I have done all the steps and suggestions that is posted on this site, and still can't get it to work. The message I get is "The last USB device that was connected has malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it." It shows in the Device Manager
    as Unknown USB Device(Port Reset Failed). When I have a USB device plugged into the non-working port, it shows up in the Devices and Printers folder, but the device does not work. I am at my wits end. Can anyone help me or suggest any other things to try?
    Oh, I am running Windows 10 pro.

jjtyler, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

None of my usb ports working

1. None of my usb ports working - Similar Threads - None usb ports

2. In my laptop none of my usb ports are working in device manager it shows that USBXHCI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my laptop none of my usb ports are working in device manager it shows that USBXHCI...: It shows me that this device cannot start code 10 operation failed the request was unsuccessful in universal serial Bus controller please help me to recover this...
  3. In my laptop none of my usb ports are working in device manager it shows that USBXHCI...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my laptop none of my usb ports are working in device manager it shows that USBXHCI...: It shows me that this device cannot start code 10 operation failed the request was unsuccessful in universal serial Bus controller please help me to recover this...
  4. In my laptop none of my usb ports are working in device manager it shows that USBXHCI...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my usb port not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my usb port not working: i have question, about my usb port not working all of a sudden and after i update windows it works normally within a week and 2 days i don't use the usb port i again have problems not being detected by devices such as mouse, keyboard, cellphone and camera...
  6. None of my usb ports working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my usb ports working: So i came bacm home today and turn3d o my pc but none of the parts i have in any usb port keyboard mouse and wifi are not working. I know its not a monitor problem since the time is still changing, and i tried restarting it like 10 times but it is still not working. Please...
  7. None of my usb ports working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my usb ports working: So i came bacm home today and turn3d o my pc but none of the parts i have in any usb port keyboard mouse and wifi are not working. I know its not a monitor problem since the time is still changing, and i tried restarting it like 10 times but it is still not working. Please...
  8. None of my USB 3.0 ports work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of my USB 3.0 ports work: After doing lots of things suggested by others who fixed it, I found the issue lies within a driver. Its the VIA USB 3 ROOT HUB. It shows a yellow mark next to it on device manager and when reading its events it says it fails to turn on. I believe this is the issue. Even...
  9. None of my USB ports are working

None of my USB ports are working: None of my usb ports are working since my computer updated, my troubleshooter is not showing any problems I have ran the updates and there is nothing working....
  10. None of my USB Ports are not working, since the October 2018 update!!

None of my USB Ports are not working, since the October 2018 update!!: Device USB\VID_8087&PID_8001\5&285d79a&0&1 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match!! I have tried everything to try to fix this!!!! PLEASE can someone help with this problem!!! Thank you in advance! " Frustrated in Pa."...