Windows 10: None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on

Discus and support None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where it would show my networks has just vanished and my Way to turn off my wifi has gone too leaving flight mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cameron Stewart Student, Jan 31, 2023.

1. None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on

Where it would show my networks has just vanished and my Way to turn off my wifi has gone too leaving flight mode

:)

Cameron Stewart Student, Jan 31, 2023

2. Wifi list won´t show

None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

The list of WiFi connections shown when you click the WiFi icon in the taskbar is a list of all the signals that can currently be seen by the WiFi adapter. The list in Manage Known Networks is a list of all those you have previously successfully connected to, whether or not they are currently available.

The only plausible explanation is that for a while that WiFi signal had been turned off.

4. m3110w Win User

None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on

1. None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on - Similar Threads - None Wifi networks

2. My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.: Hi. So recently my co.puter started randomly disconnecting from my wifi. It then says there are no networks available and when I run a diagnostic on it the troubleshooting says that the Intel dual band wireless AC 8265 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...
  3. My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop will randomly kick me off wifi and then not let me connect to a network.: Hi. So recently my co.puter started randomly disconnecting from my wifi. It then says there are no networks available and when I run a diagnostic on it the troubleshooting says that the Intel dual band wireless AC 8265 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...
  4. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks: I can’t connect to wifi at all when I click on the network button it won’t even discover any networks. i can use Ethernet to connect to the internet but I don’t know why I’m not able to connect to the internet using wifi, I’ve looked and checked all of my network adapter...
  5. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks: I can’t connect to wifi at all when I click on the network button it won’t even discover any networks. i can use Ethernet to connect to the internet but I don’t know why I’m not able to connect to the internet using wifi, I’ve looked and checked all of my network adapter...
  6. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

7. None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on: Where it would show my networks has just vanished and my Way to turn off my wifi has gone too leaving flight mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-wifi-networks-will-appear-it-wont-even/a738ef86-3f2f-4174-ad14-604d991e7a3f
  8. None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on

None of my Wifi networks will appear it won’t even let me turn them off or on: Where it would show my networks has just vanished and my Way to turn off my wifi has gone too leaving flight mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-wifi-networks-will-appear-it-wont-even/a738ef86-3f2f-4174-ad14-604d991e7a3f
  9. No wifi networks appearing after turning off autoconfiguration for wifi.

No wifi networks appearing after turning off autoconfiguration for wifi.: Hi all, I was having large ping spikes for a long time and I finally fixed it after entering this into command promptnetsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=no interface="Wireless Network Connection" This fixed the issue, but after entering it no wifi networks were appearing so...
  10. Laptop WiFi just turned off, will not let me turn it back on, says no WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop WiFi just turned off, will not let me turn it back on, says no WiFi networks found: Hello. Thanks very much in advance to anyone willing and able to help with this. This is similar to an issue I had a couple months ago. Everything has been working fine, no issues, then this happened a couple days ago. So a couple days ago I went to log in to my WiFi - I...