Windows 10: None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear

Discus and support None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is so hard to explain this but I am opening up my Chrome, Files etc. All the windows are OPEN just none of the windows will display so I am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KristiRussell, Jun 17, 2019.

1. None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear

It is so hard to explain this but I am opening up my Chrome, Files etc. All the windows are OPEN just none of the windows will display so I am unable to use any program on my computer. Yes I have restarted, shut down, logged out.. please send some solutions lol.

:)

KristiRussell, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Vwake123 Win User

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened.

1. And whenever there is a window is opened then hovering over taskbar icons doesn't gives any preview of the window.
    2. But it still opens window, on just clicking on task bar icons ( i.e. working fine ).

And when two windows of any app is being opened and if minimized any of them then you can not maximise that minimized window...???

• And when both windows of same app is being minimized then hovering over task bar icon of that app still shows those two previews, but clicking on any preview doesn't provide anything, and thus it all means after minimizing those two window of that app you
      can not recover any of the window.
    Basically the problem is I'm not able to open window ( or make full ) from any task bar preview and the First (1.) one also of first paragraph.

Vwake123, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Anna Hahn Win User
    Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jun 17, 2019
  4. None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear

Windows icon at left in the task bar fails...

The directions to fix this problem should read:

• Go through all the motions to create a useless account.

Log Out and log into your usual account.
    • The start button will now work for left click
    • The task bar icons will now work for right-click.
    • When you hover over the task bar open icons, the images will not get stuck on the screen which used to make you hover over another icon in the task bar to get them to disappear.
    • Now you have to go in and figure out how to repair your Outlook because it got all scrupped with the new yet fake eddress but that is an entirely different operation.

P.S. How did my choice to use the unordered list end up skipping that second line?

Is this another MS feature?

EmeroGorK2, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear

1. None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear - Similar Threads - None open hover

2. Task bar doesn't respond on hover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar doesn't respond on hover: My taskbar is pinned to the top of the screen and it's hides automatically.When multiple windows or just one are opened full screen and I try to switch windows or programs, or need smth else on the taskbar and I move my cursor to the top of screen trying to open it hidden...
  3. Task bar doesn't respond on hover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar doesn't respond on hover: My taskbar is pinned to the top of the screen and it's hides automatically.When multiple windows or just one are opened full screen and I try to switch windows or programs, or need smth else on the taskbar and I move my cursor to the top of screen trying to open it hidden...
  4. Task bar doesn't respond on hover

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?: Hi every time i try to go into settings it will not open just goes straight to task bar and will not go full screen? no matter what way you try to get into it? windows 10 p.c if you hover over the task bar app it shows the settings page but does nothing...
  6. Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?

Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?: Hi every time i try to go into settings it will not open just goes straight to task bar and will not go full screen? no matter what way you try to get into it? windows 10 p.c if you hover over the task bar app it shows the settings page but does nothing...
  7. Settings will not open and only appears on task bar?

8. Task bar not coming up when mouse hover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar not coming up when mouse hover it: Taskbar suddenly went behind the screen and cant access it when the mouse hove it but if the windows in minimised or not maximised I can access taskbar. Its like it is sent to the back layer of the screen Here is the link of my problem.. https://youtu.be/V0-kw6RE_soIf u have...
  9. Task bar not coming up when mouse hover it

Task bar not coming up when mouse hover it: Taskbar suddenly went behind the screen and cant access it when the mouse hove it but if the windows in minimised or not maximised I can access taskbar. Its like it is sent to the back layer of the screen Here is the link of my problem.. https://youtu.be/V0-kw6RE_soIf u have...
  10. Task bar not coming up when mouse hover it

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not able to view window only when hovering over task bar