Windows 10: None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...

Discus and support None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KCSteele, May 31, 2019.

1. KCSteele Win User

None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...

Hello,

We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other questions work any more. I cannot respond to any of these questions letting them know that the links do not work, because all of these questions have been "closed".

Is there any way to find this document now?

Thanks...

:)

KCSteele, May 31, 2019
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, May 31, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, May 31, 2019
  4. tazmo8448 Win User

None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...

Guid

When you get an Error in Event Viewer (you have to go to Custom Views then Administrative Events to show these) it will list the GUID which is usually an alphanumeric number shown between brackets example:
    {dbe9b383-7cf3-4331-91cc-a3cb16a3b538}
    what I do is look below the Event ID shown (in the bottom half of the window) where you have two tabs General - Details...opening Details shows two selections... Friendly View an XML View find the GUID listed to copy the GUID an paste it regedit to do a search. For some reason you can't copy items shown in the General mode.

tazmo8448, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from... - Similar Threads - None Getting Guide

2. is there any video that guide me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any video that guide me?: is there any video that guide me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-video-that-guide-me/953a3f5f-4f6d-4ba8-96c9-20b50aaa1465
  3. is there any video that guide me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any video that guide me?: is there any video that guide me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-video-that-guide-me/953a3f5f-4f6d-4ba8-96c9-20b50aaa1465
  4. Windows licensing guide

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licensing guide: Hey there! I am considering creating a website that would allow a user to VPN into a subnet containing hackable Windows virtual machines to teach people cyber security. I would want to use legacy versions of Windows like Server 2008 and Windows 7 as well as new versions. I...
  5. Guide button doesn't work on any controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guide button doesn't work on any controller: I have a third party Steelseries controller as well as a Dualshock 4 that I use with Steam to play games. The guide buttons do not work on either of them. I have the XBOX Game Bar app set to open when I press the guide button, but nothing happens when I press it with the...
  6. guides for "gpedit.msc"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guides for "gpedit.msc": hello, i'm a windows 10 user who just discovered "gpedit.msc" and loved it for now, but i've only found one guide on how to use it to increase the security of my pc, which is: https://www.cyber.gov.au/sites/default/files/2019-03/hardening_win10_1709.pdf I wanted to know if...
  7. Guide Book to get back on track

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guide Book to get back on track: hi i am Jimi from Taiwan here. I believe i have accidentally signin to Malvare, and not sure how safe is my privacy. Thanks to lead me to here, i just need a true honest direction for how to set up account from scratch in a correct way. Because i am not sure if my any of...
  8. Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know about any guides for Windows 10 on Amazon?: I am very inexperienced with computers and I want to learn more about them so I can use them for more things. I want something that will tell me how to use both basic and advanced features. I haven't had much luck finding something on Amazon that is from the last couple years...
  9. Windows 10 guide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 guide: Windows 10 New And Updated User Guide Satisfaction Guarantee 100 % I followed the recommendations of Microsoft to buy a new computer with Windows 10, and be surprised of the affordability. Windows 10 pro 64 bit preinstalled. My first operation of the software of the new...
  10. Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find the Guide on Getting to know Windows 10: Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other...