Windows 10: None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update

Discus and support None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before I downloaded and installed the newest update, the store, the photos app, everything was working. Ever since downloading and installing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by qt_milan, Aug 3, 2021.

1. qt_milan Win User

None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update

Before I downloaded and installed the newest update, the store, the photos app, everything was working. Ever since downloading and installing the newest update, nothing works. I can't open anything. The Microsoft store blinks my screen white but never opens. I tried going to settings to fix this to Apps and tried resetting the store, but after clicking the Reset button, its just an endless circle loop of nothing happening. Photos doesn't open and in the settings it doesn't even allow me to reset it. Microsoft Edge is only good for looking up things on Google, but anytime I try to click on a li

:)

qt_milan, Aug 3, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 3, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

1. None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update - Similar Threads - None Microsoft apps

2. Most recent update to Microsoft Photo app June 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent update to Microsoft Photo app June 2022: So I don't get what Microsoft was thinking with this most recent update to the Microsoft Photo app, it is so annoying and frustrating! I keep sitting here looking at it asking why?! Why would you remove the Menu Bar for Pete's sake????!!!!!! What is a person supposed to do...
  3. Most recent update to Microsoft Photo app June 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent update to Microsoft Photo app June 2022: So I don't get what Microsoft was thinking with this most recent update to the Microsoft Photo app, it is so annoying and frustrating! I keep sitting here looking at it asking why?! Why would you remove the Menu Bar for Pete's sake????!!!!!! What is a person supposed to do...
  4. Microsoft Store keeps updating recently updated apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps updating recently updated apps.: Microsoft Store seems to want to repeatedly update recently updated apps. Sometimes it's only is a few and other times it's a lot. After everything is updated, they show the apps last being updated in the last few days rather than a few seconds or minutes ago. I am running a...
  5. microsoft store most likely there is none

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store most likely there is none: well the problem happened to me before and i did not solve it but today i googled for some solutions and i did not find solution. I'll get into crux of the problem, when i type microsoft store in the search it appears to me and when i click on it nothing happens and when i...
  6. After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working: [ATTACH]Hi, After last update, 3 days before I shutdown my system with update download and today morning on 17 November 2020 I started my window so updates done, but when my system opens after few second I blue screen, " Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"....
  7. none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store: I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 everyting was fine but suddenly my microsoft store stopped working . The app icon is still there but it doesn,t launch . I try to fix it and none of the method worked and after that all of my windows app stop working such as...
  8. after recent update having problems with the app store and microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after recent update having problems with the app store and microsoft apps not working: help, calendar, Microsoft store and other apps not working. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-recent-update-having-problems-with-the-app/ef247bd2-560e-47a2-965a-f912c6d467e8
  9. Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.: I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties. But this is a one at a time solution. this wasn't an issue before latest update. running nvidia geforce as my graphic card - latest driver update - and i just realized ITS text is blury none of...
  10. Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update: Hoping you all can help me with a sticky issue here, as my google-fu is failing me. The issue: Since installing the most recent windows updates (May 2017) Certain users at my organization are reporting that Edge is crashing almost immediately after opening. No error...