Windows 10: None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

Discus and support None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Store, Photos, Calendar, Calculator, Camera, Feedback Hub, Films and TV, Get Help, Alarms and clock, Mail, Maps, etc None of these TRUSTED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SahilManiar, Sep 6, 2018.

1. None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

Microsoft Store, Photos, Calendar, Calculator, Camera, Feedback Hub, Films and TV, Get Help, Alarms and clock, Mail, Maps, etc
    None of these TRUSTED MICROSOFT STORE APPS work on my Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 10.0.17134

As soon as I launch any of these apps, a window

Say this for mail, comes on the screen for a second or 2, and goes. The app doesn't successfully launch. Nor is there the icon in the taskbar after 2 seconds.

This is happening for all apps, I am not able to use any Microsoft App. Please help.
    I have tried Updating, Virus Scan, Troubleshoot, Reset, nothing worked at all. Really frustrated. Over 2 weeks now.

:)

SahilManiar, Sep 6, 2018

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Sep 6, 2018
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Hi,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try running DISM commands and check if it helps.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a new command line tool that you can use to service a Windows image or prepare a Windows PE image.

Follow the steps to Run DISM Commands:

1) Press Windows + x on your keyboard.

2) Select Command prompt (Admin) to open Administrator Command Prompt .

3) In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Refer to the thread mentioned below and see if it brings any difference.

Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.,

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 6, 2018
  4. None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

Windows 10 Store Apps not launching

Hi, Many thanks for the prompt response. However, none of the suggestions worked - but that may be because my problem may not have been correctly understood. My feeling is that the suggested fixes are based on an understanding that the Windows Store Application
    is not working. This is NOT the case. The Windows Store Application is fully functional. However, THE APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED VIA WINDOWS STORE ARE NOT WORKING although the installation process concludes successfully. A DOWNLOADED APPLICATION APPEARS ON MY
    START MENU BUT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT - BLANK ICON. When I try to launch the Downloaded App it launches the WINDOWS STORE APP instead.

Hope this clarifies...

JaxonReddy, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

1. None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either - Similar Threads - None Store Apps

2. Microsoft apps store doesn't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps store doesn't launch: I have a brand new surface go but can't use it. Microsoft app store doesn't work. So darn expensive device and not working as expected. Need some assistance. Regards, Alvin...
  3. setting doesn't launch or launches store

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting doesn't launch or launches store: When click on settings it stays on the screen with the blue cogwheel or it just won't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-doesnt-launch-or-launches-store/d7f37fb8-1235-4ab7-8179-168943b6fb8d
  4. Windows store apps will not launch

Windows store apps will not launch: I cannot launch any windows store apps. Store, Snip 'n sketch and feedback up are not operational. none of these apps show up in Apps and Features in Settings. I have installed 2020-04 update and am current on all updates....
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Microsoft Store doesn't launch: As the title says, Microsoft Store will not launch. Windows is up to date. I cannot open the app settings to do a cache reset. I have tried to use the PowerShell commands, but get an error message: "Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D04, The signature...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch: Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps (like Photos) don't launch at all, I have tried many suggested solution through internet but nothing worked! Please help.....
  7. Microsoft store doesn't launch...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store doesn't launch...: I have this bug: when i click on the icon of the store, for some seconds it shows but after it crashes without an error..can you guys help me? submitted by /u/matteo_834 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3j0ry/microsoft_store_doesnt_launch/
  8. setting doesn't launch or launches the store instead

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting doesn't launch or launches the store instead: my setting doesn't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-doesnt-launch-or-launches-the-store/ac1813d7-60b1-47ec-9e41-77d6e03c79c8
  9. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"
  10. Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a Linx 2 in 1 Tablet and my play store doesnt seem to be working. Everytim i click on microsoft store to install an app, it just takes me back to the desktop. Please help. ***Original title: App store***...