Windows 10: None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

Discus and support None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Store, Photos, Calendar, Calculator, Camera, Feedback Hub, Films and TV, Get Help, Alarms and clock, Mail, Maps, etc None of these TRUSTED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SahilManiar, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SahilManiar Win User

None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

Microsoft Store, Photos, Calendar, Calculator, Camera, Feedback Hub, Films and TV, Get Help, Alarms and clock, Mail, Maps, etc
    None of these TRUSTED MICROSOFT STORE APPS work on my Windows 10 Home Single Language, version 10.0.17134

As soon as I launch any of these apps, a window

Say this for mail, comes on the screen for a second or 2, and goes. The app doesn't successfully launch. Nor is there the icon in the taskbar after 2 seconds.

This is happening for all apps, I am not able to use any Microsoft App. Please help.
    I have tried Updating, Virus Scan, Troubleshoot, Reset, nothing worked at all. Really frustrated. Over 2 weeks now.

:)

SahilManiar, Sep 6, 2018
  2. YESICAAMAYA Win User

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Rakesh Narayanaswamy Win User

Hi,

We know it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to try running DISM commands and check if it helps.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a new command line tool that you can use to service a Windows image or prepare a Windows PE image.

Follow the steps to Run DISM Commands:

1) Press Windows + x on your keyboard.

2) Select Command prompt (Admin) to open Administrator Command Prompt .

3) In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Refer to the thread mentioned below and see if it brings any difference.

Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.,

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 6, 2018
  4. JaxonReddy Win User

None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either

Windows 10 Store Apps not launching

Hi, Many thanks for the prompt response. However, none of the suggestions worked - but that may be because my problem may not have been correctly understood. My feeling is that the suggested fixes are based on an understanding that the Windows Store Application
    is not working. This is NOT the case. The Windows Store Application is fully functional. However, THE APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED VIA WINDOWS STORE ARE NOT WORKING although the installation process concludes successfully. A DOWNLOADED APPLICATION APPEARS ON MY
    START MENU BUT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT - BLANK ICON. When I try to launch the Downloaded App it launches the WINDOWS STORE APP instead.

Hope this clarifies...

JaxonReddy, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. None of the Windows 10 Store Apps launch successfully, store doesn't launch either - Similar Threads - None Store Apps

2. MIcrosoft Store will not launch/open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MIcrosoft Store will not launch/open: When I go to open MIcrosoft store, I get a blue screen, then a black bar at the top, then everything disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-launchopen/48f89ffa-abd4-49db-b64f-34438a8d24b3"
  3. Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead: Settings doesn’t launch, or launches the Store instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-doesnt-launch-or-launches-the-store/a7d0b32a-8f4d-45f3-9f47-c96760d42a7d
  4. MS Store & Apps fail to launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store & Apps fail to launch.: Did an update last night and can't locate the step by step solution I found months ago. Ms store and the apps within open for a second then disappear. No Error notifications anywhere. I have tried the Powershell and SFC routes with no success. I know Powershell is the...
  5. Store App Keeps Launching at Windows Startup

Store App Keeps Launching at Windows Startup: When I first installed Windows 10 Store didn't exhibit this behaviour but lately it starts itself after I have logged into Windows. I haven't asked it to do this and I wish it wouldn't. 2999
  6. Microsoft Store Will Not Launch

Microsoft Store Will Not Launch: Hi. When downloading an app, I checked the box to not open the Store app when clicking an available app. I thought it would give me an alternative and that I could easily change the choice back if needed. That is not the case. I've tried the advice I found so far,...
  7. Microsoft Store won't launch

Microsoft Store won't launch: I can't launch Microsoft Store on my mother's laptop. It's running Windows 10, version 10.0.14393. The laptop is only about a year old. Whenever I try to launch the store, I just get hourglassing. I've let it go as long as 45 minutes and it never gets launched. What...
  8. Can't launch Store on Windows 10 Pro

Can't launch Store on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, For some reason I can't access Store, its tile in start menu looks like this (compared to the other ones it's darker): [img] When I click on it, nothing happens. Do you know how to solve this problem? Jacek. 13045
  9. Store Apps won't launch

Store Apps won't launch: So after the yesterday's upgrade to Windows 10, I decided to download it again and make an USB for a fresh installation. Done that. But after I booted into the OS, I noticed that Store Apps won't launch at all. Even the defaults like Mail and Music and everything 'metro'. I...
  10. Windows Store and other Windows apps launch on their own

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store and other Windows apps launch on their own: Hello, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but if I am away from my computer for a few minutes, then come back, Windows Store or any other windows app, such as Photos, is open. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! 13476