Windows 10: None of the Windows App are opening

Discus and support None of the Windows App are opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP !! It's been been months, I have been trying to reach out. Filled out so many feedbacks but no reply. None of the windows app are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NewR, Feb 7, 2021.

1. NewR Win User

None of the Windows App are opening

PLEASE HELP !!

It's been been months, I have been trying to reach out. Filled out so many feedbacks but no reply.

None of the windows app are opening right now. It started with Calculator app then all the installed windows app. It started after I upgraded to the newer stable windows update 20H2I guess. It automatically wanted to upgrade all the apps in the windows store and as it started every app downloaded gets an Error message. After that it's history. I tried restoring to a previous restore point, then the apps start working again, then the windows store starts auto upgrading again then everything gets to ground zero. None of the apps are opening. I cannot use any of the app including the camera, whereas the third party apps can access microphone and camera So, hardware is ok.

It was all okay before that Windows upgrade. I have a genuine Windows home edition.

:)

NewR, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. None of the Windows App are opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

None of the Windows App are opening [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. None of the Windows App are opening - Similar Threads - None App are

2. None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset: I had to reset my PC recently and now none of the Windows apps will open. The Microsoft store, Films & TV, Photos, anything that comes default with Windows 10 won't open. certain apps such as the Microsoft Store will attempt to start and then close immediately afterwardsI've...
  3. None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset: I had to reset my PC recently and now none of the Windows apps will open. The Microsoft store, Films & TV, Photos, anything that comes default with Windows 10 won't open. certain apps such as the Microsoft Store will attempt to start and then close immediately afterwardsI've...
  4. None of my Windows apps will open after a fresh reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. help none of the microsoft apps open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help none of the microsoft apps open: so my problem is that i cant open any microsoft apps like:calculator,camera,movies,minecraft,mixed reality and etc and it greyed out too is there way to fix problem?...
  6. help none of the microsoft apps open

help none of the microsoft apps open: so my problem is that i cant open any microsoft apps like:calculator,camera,movies,minecraft,mixed reality and etc and it greyed out too is there way to fix problem?...
  7. None of my Microsoft apps are opening on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft apps are opening on Windows 10: Hi! I recently reset windows on my pc, and something happened... I am now not able to open any of my apps on windows ten. At first they all had a black line under them, but now only a few do. I try to open Microsoft store, and it closes automatically. Any help would be...
  8. none of my apps are opening on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    none of my apps are opening on windows 10: no app is opening in my windows 10 neither mail nor microsoft store . I can't even open pictures . Last time when this problem persisted I had no other choice than resetting my windows and it did worked for couple of days but now it is showing same issue again . I even...
  9. none of my apps will open

none of my apps will open: All of my apps close out automatically. Netflix works but apps such as the Micrisoft store, windows defender, and calculator close themselves out immediately. Additionally when I try to download and run a file it says "a device attached to this system is not functioning". I...
  10. None of the Windows Apps will open

None of the Windows Apps will open: After updating to the anniversary update none of the windows apps will open. Things like Edge, Store, etc. I click on the icon and a new window will flash on but immediately off. Any ideas? I have none... 64366