Windows 10: none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

Discus and support none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 everyting was fine but suddenly my microsoft store stopped working . The app icon is still there but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tricky_524, Nov 15, 2020.

1. none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 everyting was fine but suddenly my microsoft store stopped working . The app icon is still there but it doesn,t launch . I try to fix it and none of the method worked and after that all of my windows app stop working such as photos, mail, etc . how can i fix this issues? my windows i up to the date all of my drivers are working and updated . how can i fix it?

:)

Tricky_524, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store

1. none of the windows app are working not even microsoft store - Similar Threads - none app are

2. None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings: I am trying to install windows store by using powershell but it is showing below error and not installing the store ,please help as all applications of windows 11 inclusing settings app is not workingAdd-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could...
  3. None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings: I am trying to install windows store by using powershell but it is showing below error and not installing the store ,please help as all applications of windows 11 inclusing settings app is not workingAdd-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could...
  4. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  5. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  6. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  7. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  8. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...: I've been having trouble with logging into my Microsoft apps for a while now and nothing that I try works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-microsoft-apps-are-working-microsoft/6b58c3e0-c41d-4bdd-8f48-ef81567a1ff7
  9. None of my Microsoft apps are working, microsoft store, xbox app, xbox companion, microsoft...

10. microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening

microsoft store and apps are not working or even opening: good morning for a while all of microsoft apps such as (photos, calendar, calculator, etc) are not working and when i try to launch them i used to get the app didn't start error, and even the windows store used to open for one second and the closes by its own, so i tried to...