Windows 10: NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect

Discus and support NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Same old problem back again - the signal is in theory strong but there is no chance to connect on one machine, while the other one next to it runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zigmunds Steins, Jun 16, 2021.

1. NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect

Same old problem back again - the signal is in theory strong but there is no chance to connect on one machine, while the other one next to it runs problem free. Another unresolvable issue of Junknet.

:)

Zigmunds Steins, Jun 16, 2021

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 16, 2021
  3. poor signal in strong signal area (N95)

Hi guys,

I have a N95 & when I'm at home & should get a strong signal I drop calls & can't even send txt's

when I'm in an area with lower reception I get full

signal bars ?? is there a gain setting ??

thanks in advance

Paul1966

paul1966---01, Jun 16, 2021
  4. NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect

wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect

1. NoNet Classic a.k.a. Strong signal, cannot connect - Similar Threads - NoNet Classic Strong

2. Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...: So I am very simple-minded when it comes to computers, so please explain in laymen's terms if need be. Clarification:The internet that I have is being used by many people so it was my first speculation that this was the issue, but having all devices that used my Wi-Fi other...
  3. Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...: So I am very simple-minded when it comes to computers, so please explain in laymen's terms if need be. Clarification:The internet that I have is being used by many people so it was my first speculation that this was the issue, but having all devices that used my Wi-Fi other...
  4. have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp: I have a VAIO laptop. It shows my wifi connection at bottom strong signal but cannot access internet on any programs It is xp and I used to get a signa at McDonalds when I would go form breakfast but at home not so lucky...
  5. have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have strong wifi signal but cannot connect to internet VAIO Laptop/ xp: I have a VAIO laptop. It shows my wifi connection at bottom strong signal but cannot access internet on any programs It is xp and I used to get a signa at McDonalds when I would go form breakfast but at home not so lucky...
  6. Not reading Wifi signals as strong as usual.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not reading Wifi signals as strong as usual.: Hello-I'm not sure if it is the Windows 10 software or the HP hardware but ever since I got my HP Pavilion laptop/tablet back from the repairman who replaced the touchscreen my computer won't connect to it's usual strong Wifi connections. The connections show up but as...
  7. Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.: After I updated my window, my usual wifi connection is errored. I get a message when trying to connect, "Some information changed since the last time you connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". And asking to put the network security key. But I...
  8. Internet keeps dropping, wifi signal is strong the whole time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps dropping, wifi signal is strong the whole time: My windows 10 PC keeps dropping the internet connection. I don't mean the wifi; that is available and strong the whole time, just the internet. Other computers and devices in the home are fine. Even the internet TV located in the same room is fine, so it's something to do...
  9. Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal: I recently refreshed Windows 10 on an old PC and have a new problem. While the wifi signal is strong (full bars) and never disconnects, the internet sometimes drops away. The wifi symbol is replaced with the "no internet" globe, but the signal still shows as strong and I'm...
  10. A strong security suggestion/recommendation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A strong security suggestion/recommendation: [ATTACH] For anyone who has not done this, already, you are, certainly, urged to do it. > Settings > Windows Security > App & browser control ... scroll down to Isolated browsing Click on Install Windows Defender Application Guard. In the resulting dialogue window scroll...