Windows 10: Nonstop BSOD crashes

Discus and support Nonstop BSOD crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For whatever reason, I'm regularly recieving BSDO errors from my computer. I have already tried removing some software, I have reinstalled Windows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reece Wong, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Nonstop BSOD crashes

For whatever reason, I'm regularly recieving BSDO errors from my computer. I have already tried removing some software, I have reinstalled Windows a few times. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Reece Wong, Oct 20, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 20, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Nonstop BSOD crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Nonstop BSOD crashes

1. Nonstop BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - Nonstop BSOD crashes

2. bsod - kmode exception not handled nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod - kmode exception not handled nonstop: hi, i'm getting this crazy amount of bsod that state kmode exception not handled, when i check it on event viewer, it state like this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfefff8055f733dfb, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Nonstop, please help.: Got constant blue screens and my single SSD would beep when it happened so I fully replaced it and reset the entire PC as much as I could and there's been no change in the blue screens. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but this has been happening for...
  4. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

BSoD Nonstop, please help.: Got constant blue screens and my single SSD would beep when it happened so I fully replaced it and reset the entire PC as much as I could and there's been no change in the blue screens. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but this has been happening for...
  5. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 Explorer Nonstop Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer Nonstop Crashing: Hello, about 2 hours ago my power went out. After my PC came back to life, my explorer has just died. My taskbars are available, but upon trying to open a file explorer of any kind, it instantly crashes and resets. I cannot run CMD Prompt or Powershell as administrator, or...
  7. Windows 11 Explorer Nonstop Crashing

Windows 11 Explorer Nonstop Crashing: Hello, about 2 hours ago my power went out. After my PC came back to life, my explorer has just died. My taskbars are available, but upon trying to open a file explorer of any kind, it instantly crashes and resets. I cannot run CMD Prompt or Powershell as administrator, or...
  8. Nonstop BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop BSOD crashes: For whatever reason, I'm regularly recieving BSDO errors from my computer. I have already tried removing some software, I have reinstalled Windows a few times. What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Nonstop BSOD crashes

Nonstop BSOD crashes: For whatever reason, I'm regularly recieving BSDO errors from my computer. I have already tried removing some software, I have reinstalled Windows a few times. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Back-to-back Nonstop BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Back-to-back Nonstop BSODs: Has anyone else been experiencing a constant storm of BSODs recently? (The last two days or so?) Two days ago, I couldn't sleep, so I woke up in the middle of the night, and turned on my computer thinking I'd just watch stuff until I fell asleep again. I instantly BSOD....