Windows 10: Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller?

Discus and support Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Tom324156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3bfq4/noob_question_how_do_i_set_up_this_radio_as_a_usb/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tom324156, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller?

/u/Tom324156, Jan 23, 2021

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Jan 23, 2021
  3. noob question, hooray noobs!!

ok, so it's a noob question, i can hook up firewire pins to the usb header? i got a soyo p4i845pe and it's got 4 usb spots for connections, can i use that for the firewire?

freaksavior, Jan 23, 2021
  4. STEvil Win User

Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller?

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller?

1. Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller? - Similar Threads - Noob question set

2. Noob Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noob Question: I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kauvg1/noob_question/
  3. Win Task Scheduler noob question

Win Task Scheduler noob question: Hello, I would like to start a specific sound file (mp3) with the VLC media player at a predefined time. I already managed to tell the Task Scheduler to open the player, but I dont know how to tell him that the sound file should be opened within the player. I tried to enter...
  4. Noob network problems / question (nDisplay)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Noob network problems / question (nDisplay): Hi folks, I really am a networking noob, sorry 'bout that. At the moment i'm trying to get nDisplay (Unreal Engine) working on two computers. I've set up a network and have logged into an admin account with the exact same name / password on both computers. The problem...
  5. Noob question re resetting PC

Noob question re resetting PC: Hi, so basically I've got an issue that I've been trying to fix for hours and can't be bothered with anymore, so I'm gonna reset my PC (laptop). I don't really care if I lose my personal files, as I've only had it for a few days anyway. All I want to know is, will resetting...
  6. Noob question regarding the new update

Noob question regarding the new update: So before I left for spring break I decided to fully shut down my laptop. There was an update, I thought it was a little one and went through with it. Low and behold it was a big boy and I had to leave to catch my flight before I could see it through. I come back 6 days...
  7. [Ultra noob question] How do I utilize the microphone on my earphone?

[Ultra noob question] How do I utilize the microphone on my earphone?: [ATTACH] Specs (for added context): Motherboard: Strix Z390-E Case: Aerocool NightHawk Duo Mid-Tower Not used to the split audio out and mic in thing for Desktop: been 100% comfortable with the single AUX port that can do both simultaneously. Now that I upgraded to a...
  8. Noob question about refresh rates...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Noob question about refresh rates...: Hi, I am about to upgrade my monitor. I have some questions about refresh rates. I edit photos and play some first-person shooters (BF & Far Cry), but would put preference on the editing... I think. Meaning, I definitely want IPS and at least 2560x1440 resolution for the...
  9. Virtual Memory (Noob Question)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Virtual Memory (Noob Question): So I recently found this article to increase my PC performance by setting this settings to, well it varies. Quick question, how much do I need to put in minimal and max, I have like 8gb of memory right now. [img] 121989
  10. (Noob question) how much "usable" gigs do i get from a 1.2tb SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    (Noob question) how much "usable" gigs do i get from a 1.2tb SSD: now i know thats a pretty noob question especially coming from a tec but i was wondering whats the hard drive formatted in ntfs displayed number of gb on a 1.2tb ssd? i know that hard drives companies dont format in binary but in decimal meaning that for them 1tb is 1000mb...