Windows 10: Noob Question

Discus and support Noob Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Frankie_Hollywood, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Noob Question

I need to do a clean install because of lingering issues. I have Win 10 Pro paid. When I reinstall, will the same key work? TIA

submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Frankie_Hollywood, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Leel Win User
    Noob Question About Mic Setup

Noob Question [​IMG]

4. Leel Win User

Noob Question

Noob Question About Mic Setup

Noob Question [​IMG]

Thema:

Noob Question

1. Noob Question - Similar Threads - Noob Question

2. Another classic noob playing with diskpart question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another classic noob playing with diskpart question..: Hello,I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 6 with windows 11 22h2 - whatever the latest update version is. And I started out with the problem of a fully encrypted Veracrypt drive. I won't waste too much time with that story because I proceeded to completely destroy it anyways. I got...
  3. Another classic noob playing with diskpart question..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another classic noob playing with diskpart question..: Hello,I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 6 with windows 11 22h2 - whatever the latest update version is. And I started out with the problem of a fully encrypted Veracrypt drive. I won't waste too much time with that story because I proceeded to completely destroy it anyways. I got...
  4. Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noob question: How do I set up this radio as a USB controller?: submitted by /u/Tom324156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3bfq4/noob_question_how_do_i_set_up_this_radio_as_a_usb/
  5. [NOOB QUESTION] First time installing Windows, help me understand how partitions work -...

[NOOB QUESTION] First time installing Windows, help me understand how partitions work -...: Hey all, I'm building my first PC very soon, and I've never installed WIndows, only ever owned a laptop where it was already installed. My rig will have 500GB m.2 SSD and a 2TB HDD. I want to install Windows on the SSD, along with all my apps, and a few games I want to load...
  6. Win Task Scheduler noob question

Win Task Scheduler noob question: Hello, I would like to start a specific sound file (mp3) with the VLC media player at a predefined time. I already managed to tell the Task Scheduler to open the player, but I dont know how to tell him that the sound file should be opened within the player. I tried to enter...
  7. CPU Cooler Changing Noob a Few Questions regarding that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Cooler Changing Noob a Few Questions regarding that: Hello as a very very noob for changing CPU coolers, eventually gonna ugprade from my Stock Intel 10700 Cooler, to possibly a Aftermarket Air or if brave enough my very first AIO Cooler lol. 1. Proper way of removing the Stock Intel 10700 Heatsink without pulling the CPU out...
  8. Noob network problems / question (nDisplay)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Noob network problems / question (nDisplay): Hi folks, I really am a networking noob, sorry 'bout that. At the moment i'm trying to get nDisplay (Unreal Engine) working on two computers. I've set up a network and have logged into an admin account with the exact same name / password on both computers. The problem...
  9. Noob question re resetting PC

Noob question re resetting PC: Hi, so basically I've got an issue that I've been trying to fix for hours and can't be bothered with anymore, so I'm gonna reset my PC (laptop). I don't really care if I lose my personal files, as I've only had it for a few days anyway. All I want to know is, will resetting...
  10. Noob question - Windows 10 reinstall w/o disc/documentation?

Noob question - Windows 10 reinstall w/o disc/documentation?: My situation: A) I need to reinstall windows 10. B) I never purchased a copy of Windows 10, but rather updated from a (legal, purchased) copy of windows 7. C) I no longer have the disc or documentation for the copy of windows 7 I purchased (lost in a house move years ago)....