Windows 10: Noobs here, should i check or uncheck to be more secure?

Discus and support Noobs here, should i check or uncheck to be more secure? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffuchu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/puffuchu, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Noobs here, should i check or uncheck to be more secure?

/u/puffuchu, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Jason KV Win User
    Uncheck / Check all emails

Thanks for your advise, but i want to delete the mails only in my mobile to save storage space and not in the server. Microsoft should develop customization for email applications.

The following is required in email as minimum.

• Check/Uncheck all messages
    • Filter messages by date/name etc.
    • Option to change the default email display
    • Winmail.dat attachment download / view
    • Preview pane for email without having to open the email.
    These are the limitations and drawback of windows OS. Please pass it on to your technical team so that they can be incorporatedin future updates.

Jason KV, Apr 8, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Noobs here, should i check or uncheck to be more secure?

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Noobs here, should i check or uncheck to be more secure?

1. Noobs here, should i check or uncheck to be more secure? - Similar Threads - Noobs here should

2. Check more CPU's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check more CPU's: please test more CPU's for windows 11Regards-Aadibh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-more-cpus/1a5aeb45-0aa9-4a0e-b113-c5467fc75389
  3. Check more CPU's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check more CPU's: please test more CPU's for windows 11Regards-Aadibh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-more-cpus/1a5aeb45-0aa9-4a0e-b113-c5467fc75389
  4. check windows update for a newer and more secure build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    check windows update for a newer and more secure build: "check windows update for a newer and more secure build" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-windows-update-for-a-newer-and-more-secure/eb6683ff-ac84-4621-83a2-1fd5a290e016
  5. check windows update for a newer and more secure build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    check windows update for a newer and more secure build: "check windows update for a newer and more secure build" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-windows-update-for-a-newer-and-more-secure/eb6683ff-ac84-4621-83a2-1fd5a290e016
  6. Should I have 2 profiles here

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I have 2 profiles here: I ask because my network changes from Private to Public. Happens on 3 computers running WiFi. I have no internet when this happens. All Win 10 2004 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles\ On a brand new Intel NUC within 20...
  7. Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.: Recently brought a new laptop with win10 . But the guy who gave the initial demo was a good guy and told me something about backing up windows 10 to an pendrive so if it crashes some day , I won't have to come and pay 500 rs (7$) to get it fixed. I didn't quiet get it . What...
  8. I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm a Noob...Get Me Out of Here!: Hi I have got myself in a bit of a fix and I'm not sure where is best to get the help. I have a hard drive that i use to store and transport work files on between home and work. I am not the only person that uses the home laptop and i often leave it plugged in overnight and...
  9. What should I do here, I formatted Partition 2 as I should but it says this. Should I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do here, I formatted Partition 2 as I should but it says this. Should I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KLolisTsiros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuz611/what_should_i_do_here_i_formatted_partition_2_as/
  10. BSOD and I am a Noob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and I am a Noob: I have for a month now been getting it and can not see why ... I get now the Watchdog BSOD ... Any help would be great ... 50938