Windows 10: Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable

Discus and support Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For a couple of years, I've been using Tunnel Bear VPN, which has worked pretty well. I wanted to experiment with a different product, so I chose Nord,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mr Ed, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable

For a couple of years, I've been using Tunnel Bear VPN, which has worked pretty well. I wanted to experiment with a different product, so I chose Nord, which is highly rated. I paid for one month and began trying it out. It worked very well during most of this period. Then, one day, I couldn't get on the Internet. I spent about an hour on the phone with a technician, who tried hard to find the problem, but was unsuccessful. I had previously tried shutting Nord off, but that didn't restore the Internet. Finally, I decided to uninstall it completely and voila! The Internet is back in operation. I restarted my tunnelbear VPN and all is back to normal. I'm glad I only paid for a month with Nord. I was ready to buy a year's worth.

As a bonus, removing Nord also fixed my Yahoo mail account. Since I had installed it, I couldn't reach my inbox. I was stymied because I thought just shutting it off should have been sufficient. No, it needed complete uninstallation. Anyhow, all's well that ends well. *Smile

:)

Mr Ed, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 1, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable :D

P4-630, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable

VPN for LAN/Internet Gaming

I was trying to get Empire Earth to work over Internet but it appears the master servers are down for the count. The only way to play the game now is via LAN which I confirmed did work; however, it would be nice to play with a friend over the Internet so he doesn't have to come over here and I think VPN can do that. Unfortunately, I don't know much more about VPN than what it stands for...

Anyone got suggestsions for VPN software to achieve what am I trying to achieve (LAN over Internet)? I'd prefer free because it probably won't get used more than once a month.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable

1. Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable - Similar Threads - Nord VPN made

2. Efficiency mode has made my tablet unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency mode has made my tablet unusable: Since you rolled out efficiency mode, my tablet Windows 11 Pro ARM has become largely unusable.It's throttling Edge so badly I can't even type into a text input on a page, or into the search bar. It has become so sluggish, there's up to a half-second or so delay from pressing...
  3. Efficiency mode has made my tablet unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Efficiency mode has made my tablet unusable: Since you rolled out efficiency mode, my tablet Windows 11 Pro ARM has become largely unusable.It's throttling Edge so badly I can't even type into a text input on a page, or into the search bar. It has become so sluggish, there's up to a half-second or so delay from pressing...
  4. Phone link and Nord VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link and Nord VPN: My system: Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22621 Build 22621Phone: Samsung Flip 2 - android 13I've ran software updates on my pc and phone, the nord desktop client is the most recent version.I've recently subscribed to NordVPN and want to use the desktop app opposed to just running a...
  5. Phone link and Nord VPN

Phone link and Nord VPN: My system: Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22621 Build 22621Phone: Samsung Flip 2 - android 13I've ran software updates on my pc and phone, the nord desktop client is the most recent version.I've recently subscribed to NordVPN and want to use the desktop app opposed to just running a...
  6. win 7 & NORD vpn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 7 & NORD vpn: Trying to load VPN says need net framework 4.8, download and installs to point -Repair did not succeed. A certificate chain processed but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. How can I pass this....
  7. win 7 & NORD vpn

win 7 & NORD vpn: Trying to load VPN says need net framework 4.8, download and installs to point -Repair did not succeed. A certificate chain processed but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. How can I pass this....
  8. Has anyone tried Windows 11 with Nord Vpn?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone tried Windows 11 with Nord Vpn?: I set up my compute r with Nord vpn. It works well on Windows 10, but I'm reluctant to go to Windows 11 because it may not work. Any experience to share?...
  9. Has anyone tried Windows 11 with Nord Vpn?

Has anyone tried Windows 11 with Nord Vpn?: I set up my compute r with Nord vpn. It works well on Windows 10, but I'm reluctant to go to Windows 11 because it may not work. Any experience to share?...
  10. WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-: After updating Win 10 two days ago, NORD VPN blocks WiFi when it is connected. I would like to know how to fix it. It was working quite well before the latest Microsoft Windows update interfered with my system....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nord vpn is unusable