Windows 10: NordVPN not accepting my login details

Discus and support NordVPN not accepting my login details in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Nord has worked well for me up til now but I can't get it on my Android mobile any longer - 'invalid credentials', it says, despite me inputting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dortmunder, Oct 17, 2020.

1. NordVPN not accepting my login details

Hi. Nord has worked well for me up til now but I can't get it on my Android mobile any longer - 'invalid credentials', it says, despite me inputting correct email and password. Next was my Firestick - instead of auto-logging on, it asked me to logon and, as I feared, rejected my attempt.

My PC was still OK until just now - I wasn't getting online so had to 'end task' Nord and when I then tried to logon, well, you can guess.

I can still access my account at their website though. I've asked for tech help and been given the usual 'reinstall/change password' but nothing helps. Has anyone found cause and cure for this carry on?

Many thanks. (W10 v1903)

:)

dortmunder, Oct 17, 2020

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2020
  4. NordVPN not accepting my login details

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

NordVPN not accepting my login details

1. NordVPN not accepting my login details - Similar Threads - NordVPN accepting login

2. why won't it accept the Microsoft loggin details to access the pc with the same login details?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't it accept the Microsoft loggin details to access the pc with the same login details?: I have a two windows 10 machines, one Home, one pro. Both with the same online Microsoft sign in. However those sign in details won't allow me to connect to the pro pc shared folder nor let me connect via remote desktop to the pro machine. As it's the only user account on...
  3. why won't it accept the Microsoft loggin details to access the pc with the same login details?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't it accept the Microsoft loggin details to access the pc with the same login details?: I have a two windows 10 machines, one Home, one pro. Both with the same online Microsoft sign in. However those sign in details won't allow me to connect to the pro pc shared folder nor let me connect via remote desktop to the pro machine. As it's the only user account on...
  4. why won't it accept the Microsoft loggin details to access the pc with the same login details?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows won't accept login details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't accept login details: Hi, wondering if someone can help,I decided to reset my PC as everything of importance was moved to a new one, reset seemed to run fine, but when i get to the login screen it won't accept my email and password, nor will it accept any of the other 3 account i have access to,...
  6. Windows won't accept login details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't accept login details: Hi, wondering if someone can help,I decided to reset my PC as everything of importance was moved to a new one, reset seemed to run fine, but when i get to the login screen it won't accept my email and password, nor will it accept any of the other 3 account i have access to,...
  7. login to desktop not accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login to desktop not accepted: after win 10 update i am unable to login to access my desktop. I have never had a desktop log in and do not remember my skype login. I do not recall any microsoft log in information. Because of this I cannot access my email or files. thank you....
  8. Login characters not accepted

Login characters not accepted: When turning off my Acer notebook pc last night I was told there was a software update. I just logged out. Today when turning on pc I got the normal software updating blue screen. I waited until I got the login wallpaper then pressed enter and got the login box. I entered...
  9. Safe Boot Will Not Accept My Login Details

Safe Boot Will Not Accept My Login Details: Hi Whilst trying some advice to rmove some nvidia drivers, i was told to use "msconfig" to set my boot option to safe boot. When i restarted i loaded to the safe boot screen, but the system will not accept my password. I know the password is correct as i have logged into...
  10. Login details hacked.

Login details hacked.: Recently Creative's Soundblaster forums were pulled down after a data breach which included Email addresses, Forum user names, IP addresses and Encrypted passwords. What would be the course of action in terms of securing myself from any further attack? 116288

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nordvpn firestick invalid credentials