Windows 10: Normal startup

Discus and support Normal startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While in System Configuration, I can't get me Windows 10 to stay on "normal" startup. It keeps reverting back to "selective" Please help. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rjsof, Mar 4, 2019.

1. rjsof Win User

Normal startup

While in System Configuration, I can't get me Windows 10 to stay on "normal" startup. It keeps reverting back to "selective" Please help. Thank you.

:)

rjsof, Mar 4, 2019

2. cannot return to normal startup in MSCONFIG after running it in diagnostic startup.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand you are not able to boot to in normal mode. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Did you follow the below steps to enable the Normal startup?

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.
    If yes, you may follow the below steps to check if the computer boots to selective startup:

• Select the General tab.
    • Select the Selective startup option, check the box for load startup services, load startup items, use original boot configuration will be enabled.
    • Restart the computer.
    If it boots successfully to selective startup then you can boot to normal startup from selective startup.

Please check the above scenario and get back with the results.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Normal startup

Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Normal startup

1. Normal startup - Similar Threads - Normal startup

2. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  3. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  4. How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?: Hi, in System Configuration, in the General tab, I selected "Diagnostic startup" and rebooted.Now I have this problem: Windows is not asking the PIN, but the password that I don't remember.Is there a way to restart in "normal startup"?Thank you...
  5. How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?

How I can boot in "normal startup" after setting "diagnostic startup"?: Hi, in System Configuration, in the General tab, I selected "Diagnostic startup" and rebooted.Now I have this problem: Windows is not asking the PIN, but the password that I don't remember.Is there a way to restart in "normal startup"?Thank you...
  6. Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...: pretty much the title; as soon as Windows 10 boots up, I go straight to Services and can sometimes see Network Setup Service running. before you copy and paste the description, yes I know what NetSetupSvc does, although I find the description of "network configuration and...
  7. Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...

Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...: pretty much the title; as soon as Windows 10 boots up, I go straight to Services and can sometimes see Network Setup Service running. before you copy and paste the description, yes I know what NetSetupSvc does, although I find the description of "network configuration and...
  8. Is It Normal for 'Network Setup Service' to be Running on Startup Sometimes? No Driver...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Win 11 running low on first startup, but normally after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 running low on first startup, but normally after reboot: Hi dear,Dell 7306 with win 11, performance is running low after startup and laggy.But, being normal after reboot. there are no treatment, just reboot, and it running normally.What should i suppose to do, to make the laptop running normally on first boot?Many thanks before and...
  10. Win 11 running low on first startup, but normally after reboot

Win 11 running low on first startup, but normally after reboot: Hi dear,Dell 7306 with win 11, performance is running low after startup and laggy.But, being normal after reboot. there are no treatment, just reboot, and it running normally.What should i suppose to do, to make the laptop running normally on first boot?Many thanks before and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. normal startup

2. unable to start on Normal Startup

3. cannot return to normal startup in MSCONFIG after running it in diagnostic startup.

4. Normal startup.