Windows 10: Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the...

Discus and support Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/CaptainHunt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f41pf9/normal_user_account_doesnt_have_permission_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CaptainHunt, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the...

/u/CaptainHunt, Feb 14, 2020

2. Program Permissions for Roommates

Hi,

To address your concern with granting program permissions, we suggest the you perform these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Under User Account and Family settings click on Add or remove user account.
    • Click on the user account you'd like to have changes with.
    • Under the user account click on Go to the main User Account page >
      Make changes to your user account > Change security settings.
    • In the "Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer". Click
      OK.
    • You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so when ready.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 14, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the...

Program Permissions for Roommates

We appreciate your response.

If you're still unable to change the permission settings, you may try these steps:

• Right-click on the application or program that you'd like to grant permissions.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on Security > Edit.
    • Under Group or User names, click on the user account name you'd like to have changes with, then tick the
      boxes under Allow.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the...

1. Normal user account doesn't have permission to open program. How can I give it using the... - Similar Threads - Normal user account

2. Program permissions based on User Permissions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program permissions based on User Permissions?: I have a windows user that won't open a certain program, but if I change to a different user on the same machine, it will open. The software support team says there is an issue with the user profile permissions not allowing the program to open fulling under the USER 1...
  3. User account permission

User account permission: I was just on with Adobe customer support for over 6 hours to troubleshoot why an Adobe Photomerge feature does not work on my machine. While they made me update everything in Windows and my video driver, nothing helped. Finally, the customer service person asked if they...
  4. Run as different user: How to give permissions to a secondary user on the primary user account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Run as different user: How to give permissions to a secondary user on the primary user account.: I am having a problem with the application Canon Digital Photo Professional DPP. It is not responding. I created a secondary admin account and tested the application and it works fine on that account. The only problem is that account cannot access the drives on my computer...
  5. using runas i have one user account slower to launch programs than others user accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    using runas i have one user account slower to launch programs than others user accounts: hello, i have a problem for some unknown reason i have one user account which take much longer time (about 5seconds vs 1second) to launch programs when i use RUNAS, anyone know why or how i can find the problem? i use the same command for all users accounts: runas...
  6. New user account doesn't allow me to use some of my programs

New user account doesn't allow me to use some of my programs: I just changed my local Windows account from standard to administrator. Now some of my programs are no longer usable. When I click on their EXE file nothing happens. Even when I right-click and choose Run as Administrator and sign in as Master User, nothing happens. Other...
  7. How to give permissions?

How to give permissions?: how to give permissions ***Modified title from: permissions*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-give-permissions/352a0774-3311-4047-8075-a58cce77ef8e
  8. User account permissions...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account permissions...: Purchased a new PC - ran the initial setup routines and set myself as (sole) user. Also set with NO password/local account... However, when I right-click-run-as-administrator an exe file or shortcut to run a programme I always recieve a pop-up asking if I want to make...
  9. remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove-appxpackage doesn't work on normal user account: Hello, i am using windows 10 pro 64bit 17134 build Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Even if i enter command -allusers , or -user username doesn't work, can't uninstall packages like weather on normal user account. Tried this command on admin and non admin...
  10. Shared Drive: "Your user account doesn't have permission to access"

Shared Drive: "Your user account doesn't have permission to access": My Windows 10 laptop has several shared drives (not folders). They are shared with Everyone, Full Control, Password-Protected sharing is off. I can't access them from my main PC, but I can access the Users\Public folder. Sharing settings below... 45176