Windows 10: Normaliz.dll untrusted

Discus and support Normaliz.dll untrusted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought insurgency sandstorm because it was on sale. I downloaded it onto a external hard drive, whenever I tried to play it it would stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan Peters1, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Normaliz.dll untrusted

I recently bought insurgency sandstorm because it was on sale. I downloaded it onto a external hard drive, whenever I tried to play it it would stop and say normiliz.dll is untrusted. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it still said the same thing. Then I installed it on my hard drive, still didn't work. What do I do.

:)

Ethan Peters1, Oct 23, 2022

2. wsock32.dll untrusted

i've tried the exception part and still it says that wsocks32.dll untrusted.

thx btw for helping me

Karl andrei Ordinario, Oct 23, 2022
  3. wsock32.dll untrusted

so i was starting a game that's called dirty bomb and also this is the first time this happened. it said "Untrusted system file(C:\Windows\System32\wsock32.dll)" and i can't play that game ever since it started so do you have any tips or guides to fix
    this im getting irritated everytime i saw that bloody warning.
    Normaliz.dll untrusted [​IMG]

Karl andrei Ordinario, Oct 23, 2022
  4. Normaliz.dll untrusted

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 23, 2022
Thema:

Normaliz.dll untrusted

1. Normaliz.dll untrusted - Similar Threads - Normaliz dll untrusted

2. Normaliz.dll untrusted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Normaliz.dll untrusted: I recently bought insurgency sandstorm because it was on sale. I downloaded it onto a external hard drive, whenever I tried to play it it would stop and say normiliz.dll is untrusted. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it still said the same thing. Then I installed it on...
  3. Normaliz.dll untrusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Normaliz.dll untrusted: I recently bought insurgency sandstorm because it was on sale. I downloaded it onto a external hard drive, whenever I tried to play it it would stop and say normiliz.dll is untrusted. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it still said the same thing. Then I installed it on...
  4. dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll: Hi, I downloaded gifyourgame and Kaspersky found a virus in it and quarantined it. After that I tried to play Rust. Rust, along with every game I own that uses EasyAntiCheat now has an error message when I try to boot it from steam. I put a screenshot of the error message at...
  5. Untrusted File System

Untrusted File System: 05/14/2020, I started playing Apex Legends on my PC the Season has started on that week an played only one seasion. Then the next day I found that something is wrong with my Apex program wasn't operating right. As it goes on the loading screen into the game. An error popped...
  6. Untrusted file

Untrusted file: Hello, I just want ask if anybody can help with this error. I don't know what to do. Any advices? [ATTACH]...
  7. msvcp140.dll is untrusted

msvcp140.dll is untrusted: Ive been trying to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redist but I cant because when I go to install it, it says there is an existing version of it, at first I was like alright ill go uninstall it, I go to control panel and search for it, it dosnt show up, I look up redist,...
  8. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wsock32.dll untrusted please help: i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has...
  9. Untrusted system file

Untrusted system file: A game that i play a lot called Rust is using an anti-cheat called EAC(Easy Anti-Cheat). This anti-cheat is detecting an untrusted system file. [ATTACH]...
  10. Untrusted System File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Untrusted System File: Yesterday I tried to launch games that I usually play on my PC but received a message: ‘Untrusted System File’ with this path: (C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_982edc2ef955363e\igd10ium64.dll) How to fix this?...