Windows 10: Normalize Volume Across All Media & Websites

Discus and support Normalize Volume Across All Media & Websites in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get all sound producing apps, media, and websites to produce about the same volume level? I do use Sound Mixer to level things on a high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by compupix, Feb 28, 2021.

1. compupix Win User

Normalize Volume Across All Media & Websites

How do I get all sound producing apps, media, and websites to produce about the same volume level?
    I do use Sound Mixer to level things on a high level. But sometimes I encounter a source like a program on The CW Network | CW Shows | Official CW Shows or Disney + that needs me to crank up the volume to the max plus turn up the volume on my speakers too!
    It would be great if all playback sources could be normalized.
    I did try Sound > Playback > Properties but couldnt find the Enhancements tab referenced in many online help pages. I do have Enable audio enhancements in the Advanced tab checked. If it is making a difference, it isnt enough.
    Thanks,
    Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042

:)

compupix, Feb 28, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Feb 28, 2021
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Normalize Volume Across All Media & Websites

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Normalize Volume Across All Media & Websites

1. Normalize Volume Across All Media & Websites - Similar Threads - Normalize Volume Across

2. Media disconnected across all connection platforms on command prompt. WiFi connects but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media disconnected across all connection platforms on command prompt. WiFi connects but no...: WiFi connects to internet but no internet message. Same on 2 different laptops. Phone connects ps5 is slow has to use an Ethernet cable on the ps5 to get enough internet speed. Tried ipconfig/renew on cmd media disconnected came up on all platforms. Tried every available fix...
  3. Media disconnected across all connection platforms on command prompt. WiFi connects but no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media disconnected across all connection platforms on command prompt. WiFi connects but no...: WiFi connects to internet but no internet message. Same on 2 different laptops. Phone connects ps5 is slow has to use an Ethernet cable on the ps5 to get enough internet speed. Tried ipconfig/renew on cmd media disconnected came up on all platforms. Tried every available fix...
  4. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL certificate errors on normal websites.: Hi,I've been having a strange issue when connecting to certain websites I always have, ebay, spotify, reddit, and many others including parts of Microsoft websites. They all say that their security certificate is invalid which I know is not true. The error I get is...
  5. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSL certificate errors on normal websites.: Hi,I've been having a strange issue when connecting to certain websites I always have, ebay, spotify, reddit, and many others including parts of Microsoft websites. They all say that their security certificate is invalid which I know is not true. The error I get is...
  6. SSL certificate errors on normal websites.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Desktop icons across all users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons across all users: How can I stop the desktop icons from changing across all users? There's two accounts on my PC: mine and my friend's. Mine is a Microsoft, his is a local account. If I delete a shortcut from my desktop, it's deleted on his too. How can we stop this? It's annoying....
  8. RunOnce for all users across all computers.

RunOnce for all users across all computers.: Hello, I am trying to figure out how to set a group policy that will execute an application once for all users across all computers on our domain. Example User A logs into Computer A, command is executed. User A logs back into Computer A, command does not execute....
  9. Fonts all across the internet

Fonts all across the internet: I just set up a new computer today (4-10-19) & most of the fonts across most of the sites (even here), my bookmarks, etc. the fonts are almost 'see-through'. I don't know any other way of describing it. I'm having some trouble trying to navigate through Windows 10. It's not...
  10. System Stuttering Across All Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Stuttering Across All Apps: After various amateur attempts at identifying the problem and two clean installs (updating all drivers each time), my 5 year old Windows 10 PC continues to have performance problems across all apps, including those it had no problem tackling in the past such as GMS2 and...