Windows 10: Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and...

Discus and support Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kangamooo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kangamooo, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and...

/u/Kangamooo, Aug 22, 2020

2. Incognito Mode & Task Options

Hoping someone can explain this......after opening IE11 and arriving at my homepage, if I then right click on the IE11 icon it brings up a list of options which include task options such open new window or reopen last session....sometimes it also gives option to open new incognito window and sometimes not.....is this because incognito was recently used or how does IE11 decide what options to provide in my tasks?

eyecandi81, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Chrome in All Apps and on Taskbar not showing incognito task

RMB = Right Mouse Button aka (also known as) right-click

I know I can open an incognito window after I start Chrome. I do it by selecting the 3 bar menu and selecting 'new incognito window' rather than Ctrl-Shift-N. *But* I do not want an 'ordinary' Google Chrome session as well as an incognito session. I just
    want an incognito session.

What I want to do on my Win 10 Home 32 bit machines is the same as I can do on my Win 10 Pro 64 bit machines. That is, when hovering over Google Chrome in All Programs list, or hovering over the Google Chrome icon in the taskbar, click right mouse button
    and select 'new incognito window' from the displayed tasks. In Win 10 Home 32 bit the task to open a new incognito window is missing.

Ron

Ron Hewett, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and...

Incognito Mode & Task Options

Yep...in private is what I meant. I use Chrome on my phone and IE11 on my PC and I know how to open private browsing sessions in both.......my question though is when I open IE11 on my PC it takes me to my homepage (obviously), but homepage is a work page instead of for browsing so I then right- click on IE11 icon so that it brings up list of options which includes my 'tasks' such open a new window or reopen last session.....sometimes I also have a task to open a new private browsing window but sometimes I don't. .....why is that? Is it because private browsing was recently used on my PC or how does IE11 decide when to provide that task to me?

eyecandi81, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and...

1. Normally, right clicking on chrome in the task bar brings up options like incognito and... - Similar Threads - Normally right clicking

2. Right Click always brings up search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click always brings up search bar?: Every time I right click with my touchpad it brings up the search bar. This is incredibly annoying for when I playing games and every time I click it brings up the search. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to stop this. Please help....
  3. Right Click always brings up search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click always brings up search bar?: Every time I right click with my touchpad it brings up the search bar. This is incredibly annoying for when I playing games and every time I click it brings up the search. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to stop this. Please help....
  4. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click does not bring up a menu: I have searched this problem and none of the supposed fixes work for me. So far I have verified the mouse works, downloaded shellexe and disabled all non-microsoft content, ran the file checker and scannow, updated the mouse driver, and re-booted a million times. When I click...
  5. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click does not bring up a menu: I have searched this problem and none of the supposed fixes work for me. So far I have verified the mouse works, downloaded shellexe and disabled all non-microsoft content, ran the file checker and scannow, updated the mouse driver, and re-booted a million times. When I click...
  6. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't right click in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  8. No right-click option in Task Mgr

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No right-click option in Task Mgr: I saw the "Program" entry in startup entities and all the solutions I could find reference right-clicking the column header in Task Manager to enable more options. I get nothing when I do that. I am logged in as an administrator. Ideas? submitted by /u/kapeman_ [link]...
  9. Task bar right click pop up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar right click pop up issues: When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10 158680
  10. Incognito Mode & Task Options

in Browsers and Email
    Incognito Mode & Task Options: Hoping someone can explain this......after opening IE11 and arriving at my homepage, if I then right click on the IE11 icon it brings up a list of options which include task options such open new window or reopen last session....sometimes it also gives option to open new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 taskbar context menu missing incognito