Windows 10: Norton 360 popup

Discus and support Norton 360 popup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I first installed Norton 360, got popup telling me that I had to remove Malwarebytes. I do not want to do this. Reinstalled software and got... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tim OH, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Tim OH Win User

Norton 360 popup

When I first installed Norton 360, got popup telling me that I had to remove Malwarebytes. I do not want to do this. Reinstalled software and got another Norton 360 popup warning me that 360 is not compatible with Windows 10 on desktop keeps coming up when I boot. Norton tech. reinstalled software and I kept having problem. At his request, I also sent him a screenshot of the popup message.Popup kept coming up and I chatted with Norton again and he could not find a record of previous chat and offered to reinstall software again.I'm concerned mainly because, before I started getting popups, Nor

:)

Tim OH, Apr 8, 2022

2. Norton Security is becoming Norton 360 (if you want it or not)

As far as I know this is an issue affecting some, if not all, existing Norton Security Premium users. For over a week I kept seeing popups on my PC telling me that I was being "upgraded" to Norton 360. Now those popups have disappeared and I still just have Norton Security Premium on all my devices.

I was told by a person on the Norton Community page that identified themselves as a Symantec/Norton employee that they have suspended the update program while they try and figure out why NS Premium users were being updated to Norton 360 with support for only 5 devices. Also when I contacted both Lifelock and Norton support no one was even aware that the "upgrade" program existed or that there is a Norton 360 Premium option with 10 device support.

sewing1243, Apr 8, 2022
  3. Norton 360 Firewall Instructions

So, just to make sure, you have disabled the Norton and it connects OK, e.g. the firewall is the problem? I would say that the settings for the Norton Personal Firewall would be the same for 360 since same manufacturer. You should be able to input the same
    info in 360 somewhere. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the software so can't give step by step instructions. I guess you could wait for someone to respond that has experience with 360 or go to a Norton forum.

Resourceful, Apr 8, 2022
  4. Norton 360 popup

Norton 360

Norton 360 is very good software, which ranks highly in reviews by professional testers - the people who really know.

I used Norton Internet Security years ago until their aggressive marketing tactics turned me against the company.

You can download Norton 360 from
    the Symantec website

SnS (Unrepentant Advisor), Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

Norton 360 popup

1. Norton 360 popup - Similar Threads - Norton 360 popup

2. Is Norton 360 VPN effective

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Norton 360 VPN effective: Is Norton 360 VPN effective on Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-norton-360-vpn-effective/2ad67098-7701-4105-8539-b63c789ccb14
  3. Is Norton 360 VPN effective

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Norton 360 VPN effective: Is Norton 360 VPN effective on Microsoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-norton-360-vpn-effective/2ad67098-7701-4105-8539-b63c789ccb14
  4. Norton 360 for gamers disk optimize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Norton 360 for gamers disk optimize: Hello, All my storage are ssds and I used nortons disk optimize and I'm afraid that using it might damage my ssd because i don't know if nortons disk optimize uses its own or goes off of windows disk optimize because I know you're not suppose to defrag a ssd but I'm hoping...
  5. Norton 360 scans run slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton 360 scans run slow: One user complained that it took two hours to scan a million items.BOY! I wish I had his problem!For my computer to scan a million items, it takes ELEVEN HOURS! Most of the time, I can't even get to the scan options and have to try two or three times. It started giving me...
  6. Cannot Download Norton 360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Download Norton 360: Split from this thread. I am trying to download Norton 360 and it will not download on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-norton-360/058716b4-a9b6-4204-837d-1081f0f41c0b
  7. Shortcut For Norton 360 Keeps Moving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shortcut For Norton 360 Keeps Moving: I still use shortcuts on my start page as i find it easy to use them and know where they are. In the last couple of weeks my Norton 360 icon keeps moving on its own after closing down PC the same is happening on two machines one with explorer 11 the other new Edge. I replace...
  8. Norton Security is becoming Norton 360 (if you want it or not)

Norton Security is becoming Norton 360 (if you want it or not): Windows 10-64 ver 1909 Norton is converting all current installations of Norton Security to their Norton 360, whether you want it or not. The program is apparently suspended for a while (at least for NS Premium users) until they figure out why the Norton 360 being...
  9. Norton 360

Norton 360: I have a Surface Pro X, can I download Norton 360? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-360/bc684229-33a4-4355-a08b-ab57985e3ac1"
  10. norton 360 renewal 2016

norton 360 renewal 2016: I'm getting ready to renew my Norton 360 anti-virus for 2016,how will the Norton work with windows 10? 46538