Windows 10: Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....

Discus and support Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors ..... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Continued...... They want me to sign up to another of their programs. Don't want to. Having issues with my laptop being REALLY slow locks up. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kjgrwv1, Oct 13, 2022.

1. kjgrwv1 Win User

Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....

Continued...... They want me to sign up to another of their programs. Don't want to. Having issues with my laptop being REALLY slow locks up. How do I get these errors fixed ? I've had trouble with this laptop when I first got it had to send it in under warranty repair. I have a "HpReg_Backup" in my documents, with 3 files see Screenshot attached I think these are from that repair but don't want to do anything without checking on how to do it correctly.... My only other option is to do a Restore. TYIA for any help, Kat

:)

kjgrwv1, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....

1. Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors ..... - Similar Threads - Norton 360 says

2. 6 Broken registries alert from Norton Security

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    6 Broken registries alert from Norton Security: Norton security tells me I have 6 broken registries and need to buy a clean-up tool. I tried scanregw.exe but find that it is no longer used. What should I do, ignore Norton, or buy that thing, or do something else?...
  3. 6 Broken registries alert from Norton Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    6 Broken registries alert from Norton Security: Norton security tells me I have 6 broken registries and need to buy a clean-up tool. I tried scanregw.exe but find that it is no longer used. What should I do, ignore Norton, or buy that thing, or do something else?...
  4. 6 Broken registries alert from Norton Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....: Continued...... They want me to sign up to another of their programs. Don't want to. Having issues with my laptop being REALLY slow locks up. How do I get these errors fixed ? I've had trouble with this laptop when I first got it had to send it in under warranty repair. I...
  6. Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Norton 360 says I have 6 registry errors .....: Continued...... They want me to sign up to another of their programs. Don't want to. Having issues with my laptop being REALLY slow locks up. How do I get these errors fixed ? I've had trouble with this laptop when I first got it had to send it in under warranty repair. I...
  7. Norton 360 popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton 360 popup: When I first installed Norton 360, got popup telling me that I had to remove Malwarebytes. I do not want to do this. Reinstalled software and got another Norton 360 popup warning me that 360 is not compatible with Windows 10 on desktop keeps coming up when I boot. Norton...
  8. Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code

Norton 360 won't download ERROR Code: Hi, have a new HP Microsoft laptop and trying to download Norton 360. Nothing works. Received Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE and the message: Server error, page not available, failure connection reset, bad gateway message. And Norton says it can't find the page. I've...
  9. Norton 360

Norton 360: I have a Surface Pro X, can I download Norton 360? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-360/bc684229-33a4-4355-a08b-ab57985e3ac1"
  10. norton 360 renewal 2016

norton 360 renewal 2016: I'm getting ready to renew my Norton 360 anti-virus for 2016,how will the Norton work with windows 10? 46538