Windows 10: Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home.

Discus and support Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Norton 365 doesn't load on my desktop, I'm running windows 10 home and when I try to download Norton the system refers me to the bing browser. When I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnnieSears, May 17, 2020.

1. Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home.

Norton 365 doesn't load on my desktop, I'm running windows 10 home and when I try to download Norton the system refers me to the bing browser. When I try from the Bing browser I get an Oops notification. Not sure what is going on with this brand new Archangle gaming system.

:)

JohnnieSears, May 17, 2020

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Norton

Hi Mike,

Sorry! The latest version of Norton Security 22.5.2 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest installing the latest version of Norton Security using the steps here:
    www.norton.com/install. Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to restore the OS to the previous version. You can try the steps mentioned here: How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 22nd, 2018.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, May 17, 2020
  4. Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home.

Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Since upgrading to Windows 10 last week, Norton Security won't load. I've had Symantec tech support delete and reload Norton twice and it's still happening. I've tried restarting my computer and Norton still won't load. I can't see how to deactivate Norton
    so I can use other Security software.

I'm ready to totally delete Norton and activate Windows Defender in the short term until Microsoft resolves this problem. Any other advice?

Lonnie Fetchen, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home.

1. Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home. - Similar Threads - Norton doesnt load

2. Microsoft Store loading nonstop / Windows Update doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store loading nonstop / Windows Update doesnt work: Hello, i wanted to download Minecraft for Windows Bedrock Edition and it didnt work.So i opened Microsoft Store and it loads nonstop.This began today as i reset the app cause i couldn't use it. Every time i opened it, it gave a Error without code.Today i reseted Microsoft...
  3. I can not down load Norton.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not down load Norton.: When i try to download Norton it says " This process is unable to continue due to system service that may be installed or can not be started. Repair windows be fore continuing "But this is a new laptop!!...
  4. I can not down load Norton.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not down load Norton.: When i try to download Norton it says " This process is unable to continue due to system service that may be installed or can not be started. Repair windows be fore continuing "But this is a new laptop!!...
  5. Windows 10 setup doesnt load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup doesnt load: The windows media creation tool doesnt load, the windows 10 setup from the iso doesnt load neither.Any advice is welcome.I have windows 10 and I want to reinstall keeping all the apps and data....
  6. Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Windows 10: Hi, I am not a computer genius but I have a general question and I can't find an answer. I bought a Lenovo laptop last year preloaded with Windows 10 and windows security. I am a strong Norton advocate and already had the account so I downloaded Norton and know 2 security...
  7. Microsoft store doesnt load app page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesnt load app page: everything in the store works except loading the actual page. for example, i can search and find the game fine but when i click it, it just go to infinit loading, i have resetted the store and relogged in but nothing works. it also say 0x000001F7 as error what do i do?...
  8. Norton Utilities and Norton Security useful or not ?

Norton Utilities and Norton Security useful or not ?: Just finished a reinstall of Windows 10, and I was wondering what the peanut gallery thought of these two programs. I uninstalled the Norton Security about a month ago while chasing my OS crashing issues. (Norton Security wasn't my problem), but I read good reports, and...
  9. microsoft edge +norton

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge +norton: Am I the only that gets a pop up the the right bottom of my screen saying Norton "it does not have extensions for Norton"? Well, all software you use on Windows 10 are now called apps. .... Since Edge doesn't support extensions Norton 360 can't protect me. So what do I do?...
  10. Warning - Do NOT use norton with windows 10

Warning - Do NOT use norton with windows 10: I have tried to use Norton a few days before. I installed it normally and I started to run a virus scan. The result said that there is some virus in my computer's C:/ drive and asked if I want to remove it. I allowed it to remove those virus infected files. Next day, I try to...