Windows 10: Norton for Comcast

Discus and support Norton for Comcast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I install Norton for Comcast users on Windows10S?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by K----, May 14, 2020.

1. K---- Win User

Norton for Comcast

How do I install Norton for Comcast users on Windows10S?

:)

K----, May 14, 2020

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, May 14, 2020
  3. Comcast email issue after Windows 10 install

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and read the account and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Mail App and click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts and then Click on the Comcast account.

• Click on Delete Account and follow the on –screen instructions to remove the account.
    Once account is removed reboot the computer and Add the account to Mail app.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 14, 2020
  4. Norton for Comcast

Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi Dinesh.

It is the latest version of Norton Security Suite as downloaded to Windows 10 from Comcast (Norton is free with my internet service).

I checked the services list as advised, but it does not show "Norton services" on the list. It does show Norton360 as working and on automatic. So there's that. I just cannot open the suite to check everything out and to be sure my virus definitions are
    up to date.

Thanks,

George Burdell

GPBurdell_815, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Norton for Comcast

1. Norton for Comcast - Similar Threads - Norton Comcast

2. Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004. Conflict with Norton Security?: Just run the latest update on my PC. Everything seemed to work fine but I tried to do a manual updated on my Norton security after the installation was completed. Although everything looked normal and running properly in the background, it will not open. Checked 'settings'...
  3. Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton doesnt load using microsoft 10 home.: Norton 365 doesn't load on my desktop, I'm running windows 10 home and when I try to download Norton the system refers me to the bing browser. When I try from the Bing browser I get an Oops notification. Not sure what is going on with this brand new Archangle gaming system....
  4. Windows 10 computer - Norton Internet Security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 computer - Norton Internet Security: I read several posts about incompatibility between Norton Security and Windows 10. I am not a tech person, so when I purchased a Dell Windows 10 computer I assumed I would need to download/upgrade my Norton subscription. Based on the posts, my understanding is Microsoft Edge...
  5. MS told me my Norton stopped working after changing a Norton setting

MS told me my Norton stopped working after changing a Norton setting: I changed a setting in Norton 360 from on to off and immediately afterwards a window opened that said your program has stopped woking, meaning Norton. The window was from MS. looking for a solution, etc. So i went back in and put the setting back where it had been but now I...
  6. Why am I now a Broadcom customer if I use Norton Security Suite?

Why am I now a Broadcom customer if I use Norton Security Suite?: I use Norton Security Suite, which I get as part of my Comcast internet service. I just got an email from Broadcom telling me that I am now a Broadcom customer, and that I need to set up an account on their website. Broadcom bought Symantec's ENTERPRISE security business....
  7. Can't re-enable windows defender interface after uninstalling Norton

Can't re-enable windows defender interface after uninstalling Norton: I have followed all the steps here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start/problems-starting-windows-defender-in-windows/808253bb-db89-4db9-a4e5-1c91a86489e9 . When i did the last step of adding the "DisableAntiSpyware" to x00000000...
  8. Norton and Windows 10?

Norton and Windows 10?: Years ago I got a new computer with XP Pro loaded on it. About maybe 6mo later my sister got me Norton Anti Virus program as a bday gift. I loaded it up and it seemed to work fine for awhile. Then my computer started acting up and after reading reviews of Norton problems I...
  9. Am getting Norton antivirus popups hampering my work. Please help

Am getting Norton antivirus popups hampering my work. Please help: Am getting Norton antivirus popups hampering my work. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/am-getting-norton-antivirus-popups-hampering-my/0fd476b7-a8aa-4115-811e-029b384b319e
  10. How do I get Windows Defender to stop McAfee and Norton from taking over a website I'm viewing?

How do I get Windows Defender to stop McAfee and Norton from taking over a website I'm viewing?: Situation: I am searching through websites, like Zillow. I am searching through homes on the website and it'll freeze. Either McAfee or Norton display and say my subscription is expiring and click on the link to renew. I never had McAfee or Norton on my computer. My computer...