Windows 10: Norton for Comcast

Discus and support Norton for Comcast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I install Norton for Comcast users on Windows10S?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by K----, May 14, 2020.

1. K---- Win User

Norton for Comcast

How do I install Norton for Comcast users on Windows10S?

:)

K----, May 14, 2020

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, May 14, 2020
  3. Comcast email issue after Windows 10 install

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and read the account and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Mail App and click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts and then Click on the Comcast account.

• Click on Delete Account and follow the on –screen instructions to remove the account.
    Once account is removed reboot the computer and Add the account to Mail app.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 14, 2020
  4. Norton for Comcast

Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi Dinesh.

It is the latest version of Norton Security Suite as downloaded to Windows 10 from Comcast (Norton is free with my internet service).

I checked the services list as advised, but it does not show "Norton services" on the list. It does show Norton360 as working and on automatic. So there's that. I just cannot open the suite to check everything out and to be sure my virus definitions are
    up to date.

Thanks,

George Burdell

GPBurdell_815, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Norton for Comcast

1. Norton for Comcast - Similar Threads - Norton Comcast

2. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  3. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  4. norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  5. norton

norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  6. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...: I understand what a registry is, but I am not sure a that Norton is just trying to scare people nor that b it cannot be done manually/automatically. This feels like "disk cleanup" in the DOS days. Is it? Please advise!...
  7. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...: I understand what a registry is, but I am not sure a that Norton is just trying to scare people nor that b it cannot be done manually/automatically. This feels like "disk cleanup" in the DOS days. Is it? Please advise!...
  8. Give me arguments for keeping Norton Security after Comcast drops free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Give me arguments for keeping Norton Security after Comcast drops free: I have been using Norton Internet Security since dirt was young, provided for free by my ISP Comcast. Now Comcast is trying to pull a switcheroo to get me to rent their new "security enabled" gateway. To which I say, "phooey, I bought my own cable modem and I want to keep...
  9. Comcast will be not providing FREE Norton Anti Virus any longer Jan 1 2021?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comcast will be not providing FREE Norton Anti Virus any longer Jan 1 2021?: Does Microsoft Defender antivirus do the same protection? Or do I now need to buy a new antivirus program? How do i find out if I have Defender already on my Desktop? I already have Malewarebites pro....
  10. Norton Security (Comcast) firewall gets turned off, can't reset it ON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Security (Comcast) firewall gets turned off, can't reset it ON: The Smart Firewall part of Norton Internet Security (Comcast) is turned off and the Settings window for the firewall is all greyed out. I can't even move the scroll bar. I uninstalled and reinstalled NIS. At first, the firewall was active, but then it became inactive again....