Windows 10: Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.

Discus and support Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Norton has released its password management extension for Edge in the Windows Store. Only works for newer version of Windows and English only.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phone Man, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Phone Man Win User

Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.

Norton has released its password management extension for Edge in the Windows Store.
    Only works for newer version of Windows and English only.

https://community.norton.com/en/blog...ow-available-0

Come on April 11.

Jim

:)

Phone Man, Mar 30, 2017

2. how to configure Edge for Norton ID Safe

configure Edge for Norton ID Safe

k. haroldcrockett, Mar 30, 2017
  3. Anchorr Win User
    After March 2016 Windows Updates, Windows Hello gone/ Also question re Antivirus

Thank you Arun! Just to clarify -

1. So I can still use Edge with Norton, Edge has a smart screen filter that will still work, and Norton will do its basic job it seems, just without the additional security via the extensions it offers right? Such as:

> Identity Safe

> Safe Search

> Safe Web

> Anti-phishing

> Scam Insight

In Summary:

2. I understand I can use Edge and Defender only; but does it protect as the above stated extensions from Norton, or will it be limited?

3. Can I use Edge with Norton instead, will it be limited?

4. Or, I understand I can simply go with I.E. while using Norton as my final resort.

I'm thinking with the Edge/ Defender combo and the Edge/ Norton combo I will be protected to web surf and have virus protection all that I need, and then the I.E./ Norton combo just have the extra bells and whistles such as Identity safe, etc.

Anchorr, Mar 30, 2017
Thema:

Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.

1. Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge. - Similar Threads - Norton Safe Extension

2. Edge's extensions menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge's extensions menu.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5r058/edges_extensions_menu/
  3. Edge Extensions

Edge Extensions: Hi, While regularly browsing with the new Edge I end up with around 90 or so process for around 30ish tabs. These 90 processes bring the app to an absolute crawl using roughly 70% cpu usage on a 3930k and around 70% memory usage on 32gb ddr3 ram. I feel like this is most...
  4. Edge extensions

Edge extensions: Is there still no way to stop Edge from turning off extensions automatically? I use an S/MIME extension that it likes to turn off and it's a pain in the ass to have to shut everything down and log back into my work email every time it does it. submitted by /u/dronesitter...
  5. Norton safe web

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton safe web: Norton safe web, is a good idea to install or not. I just have Norton security suite right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-safe-web/0a56947a-70f0-46c6-b625-31af32c9011f
  6. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09
  7. Edge Extensions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Edge Extensions: I have a Dell Latitude 10 ST2E Table running Windows 10 Ver. 1607, Build 14393.2551. I had the RoboForm Extension Installed. On one of the recent updates, the extension disappeared. If I go back into the Microsoft Store to download it, it says you own this product but the...
  8. ID SAFE and Edge Browser extension

in Browsers and Email
    ID SAFE and Edge Browser extension: I use a password manager extension for Norton ID safe,,, it was fine for a long time but then one day something went funky and now whenever I have extensions enabled (not even logged in to the ID safe extension) my browser gets slow, when I type to search for instance at...
  9. microsoft edge +norton

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge +norton: Am I the only that gets a pop up the the right bottom of my screen saying Norton "it does not have extensions for Norton"? Well, all software you use on Windows 10 are now called apps. .... Since Edge doesn't support extensions Norton 360 can't protect me. So what do I do?...
  10. Edge extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Edge extensions: Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks. 13599