Windows 10: Norton safe web

Discus and support Norton safe web in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Norton safe web, is a good idea to install or not. I just have Norton security suite right now.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by janesteuwe, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Norton safe web

Norton safe web, is a good idea to install or not. I just have Norton security suite right now.

:)

janesteuwe, Aug 9, 2019

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Norton Download Manager continually pops up, telling me to install upgraded version of Norton. The problem with this is, I am not running Norton on my PC.

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred if there are some files left remaining on your system related to Norton. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Boot into Safe mode and check:

Follow the steps to boot into Safe mode from the below link:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Next check the Programs and features list and check if any programs related to Norton is listed.

1. Right click on the Start button and select
    Control panel

2. Now select Programs and Features.

3. check and delete the program related to Norton.

Step 2: If issue persists, again in Safe mode perform the below steps:

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Open C: drive.

3. Open Programs files folder.

4. check if anything is listed related to Norton and delete it.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Norton safe web

Windows 10 and Norton

Hi Mike,

Sorry! The latest version of Norton Security 22.5.2 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest installing the latest version of Norton Security using the steps here:
    www.norton.com/install. Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to restore the OS to the previous version. You can try the steps mentioned here: How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 22nd, 2018.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Norton safe web

1. Norton safe web - Similar Threads - Norton safe web

2. Is it safe to renew my Norton subscription online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to renew my Norton subscription online.: Is it safe to renew Norton 360 online. Is the online Norton site genuine* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-renew-my-norton-subscription-online/50d0fe22-3184-4ec6-a382-9db5e2d6b613
  3. Is it safe to renew my Norton subscription online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to renew my Norton subscription online.: Is it safe to renew Norton 360 online. Is the online Norton site genuine* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-renew-my-norton-subscription-online/50d0fe22-3184-4ec6-a382-9db5e2d6b613
  4. Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?: Då jag håller på och ska installera Windows 11 så kom det upp en flik i webläsaren med adressen "extension://bdaafgjhhjkdplpffldcncdignokfkbo/content/ui/formjackTour.html?tour_type=newUser" En bild visas med följande text jag skriver bara av några inledande rader:Norton Safe...
  5. Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?

Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?: Då jag håller på och ska installera Windows 11 så kom det upp en flik i webläsaren med adressen "extension://bdaafgjhhjkdplpffldcncdignokfkbo/content/ui/formjackTour.html?tour_type=newUser" En bild visas med följande text jag skriver bara av några inledande rader:Norton Safe...
  6. Is micrsoft edge safe for web browsing?

Is micrsoft edge safe for web browsing?: Is micrsoft edge safe for web browsing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-micrsoft-edge-safe-for-web-browsing/f11688ea-5f8f-4211-8273-0018bc5253c6
  7. Is micrsoft edge safe for web browsing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is micrsoft edge safe for web browsing?: Is micrsoft edge safe for web browsing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-micrsoft-edge-safe-for-web-browsing/f11688ea-5f8f-4211-8273-0018bc5253c6
  8. Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.

Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.: Norton has released its password management extension for Edge in the Windows Store. Only works for newer version of Windows and English only. https://community.norton.com/en/blog...ow-available-0 We are excited to announce that Norton Identity Safe extension...
  9. how to get a rid of NORTON security web page

how to get a rid of NORTON security web page: hello every body *Smile recently when i want to visit some web pages on internet i get a alert from norton security company on my browser witch says: " this page is unsecured and you can not access to this page" when i close page and try another time i get the same error.....
  10. Safely Uninstall Norton Internet Security?

Safely Uninstall Norton Internet Security?: Since installing Norton I've got two financial websites that I can't log into with IE-11 or MS Edge. Both browsers exhibit the exact same behavior. Both browsers allow me to log in to the sites and I'm immediately logged back out! Been through all the usual routines with no...