Windows 10: Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10

Discus and support Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know a possible solution concerning connectivity of the secure VPN offered by Norton 360 with Microsoft 10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ginaTY, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ginaTY Win User

Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10

Does anyone know a possible solution concerning connectivity of the secure VPN offered by Norton 360 with Microsoft 10?

:)

ginaTY, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10

Norton VPN failing to connect on Win10 Pro machines

First, thank you very much for your reply.

The only error message received is:

"Connection Error: Secure VPN has experienced a connection failure. Please try again later."

A level 1 Norton tech remote connected. The first thing they did was remove (not removal and reinstall). They then went through files and removed any potential conflict programs and any remaining Norton files. They then used their tech tool to reset DNS,
    etc. After this, they reinstalled the product, ran Live Update and tried to connect VPN, but the issue remained showing the same error message.

Yes, their forums are filled with this complaint and we did post there as well, but there so far has not been a post resolving the issue and Norton seems to believe it is not on their end.

The Way of Yahweh, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10

1. Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Norton Secure VPN

2. VPN - "The L2TP connection attempt failed because security policy for the connection was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN - "The L2TP connection attempt failed because security policy for the connection was...: Connecting Windows 10 VPN to Draytek routers on numerous sites all returns the same error. Sometimes a reboot works, sometimes it doesn't. Have followed all steps in the similar message The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing...
  3. VPN - "The L2TP connection attempt failed because security policy for the connection was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN - "The L2TP connection attempt failed because security policy for the connection was...: Connecting Windows 10 VPN to Draytek routers on numerous sites all returns the same error. Sometimes a reboot works, sometimes it doesn't. Have followed all steps in the similar message The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing...
  4. VPN - "The L2TP connection attempt failed because security policy for the connection was...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Norton VPN on Windows 10

Norton VPN on Windows 10: Hi all, I have Norton 360, which includes Norton Secure VPN. For whatever reason, I can't activate it, as every time I try to do so, I get a message saying "Secure VPN has experienced a connection failure. Please try again later." I have tried using NRnR to reinstall my...
  6. Norton VPN failing to connect on Win10 Pro machines

Norton VPN failing to connect on Win10 Pro machines: Hi, Norton VPN has recently received an update and now will no longer connect on Win10 Pro pc's, as it appears it will still connect on Apple machines. We're running Win10 Pro, Version 1909, build 18363.628. It did connect without issue prior to Norton's recent update....
  7. Norton VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton VPN: I have been unable to use my Norton VPN since the rollout of Windows 10 version. Anyone else having this problem ? If so how did you solve it ? Thanks Ed W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-vpn/40be5ef4-9752-4d27-b92e-28a48dee5f9b"
  8. norton security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    norton security: i have comcast for internet and they offer norton security for there antivirus protection. but i'm wondering if it is any better than what i have now. a few years ago i asked about virus program and some said to use the avast and ccleaner and malwarebytes and a few others but...
  9. Norton Security

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Norton Security: I have Norton Security on my Windows 10 v1903 pc. Just bought a laptop Windows 10 v1903 went into Microsoft store and downloaded Norton app. Clicked on launch and it opened in Explorer browser but could see nothing regarding Norton. Clicked on search on taskbar this only gave...
  10. Norton's VPN

Norton's VPN: I was thinking about installing Norton's VPN and not being a technical person am a it concerned about installing it. Is it difficult to do and are there any pit falls also, is it worth downloading please? As an aside Norton wanted £79-00 for technical support, I said...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. norton secure vpn share win10

2. secure vpn has experienced a connection error

3. norton sewcure vpn has experienced a connection failure

4. norton secure vpn has experienced a connection failure please try again later