Windows 10: Norton security isue

Discus and support Norton security isue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ahoj, můžeš mi pomoct s tímto isue? Moje aplikace zabezpečení Norton se nezapíná.Nemohu jej ani zavřít ve správci úloh jako administrátor, nemůžu jej... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VítNovák, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Norton security isue

Ahoj, můžeš mi pomoct s tímto isue? Moje aplikace zabezpečení Norton se nezapíná.Nemohu jej ani zavřít ve správci úloh jako administrátor, nemůžu jej odinstalovat, protože běží program a nemůžu mazat soubory, protože nemám oprávnění jako uživatel ani jako administrátor.

Zpomaluje to počítač a zpomaluje wifi.

:)

VítNovák, Aug 15, 2020

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Norton Security Incompatible With Windows 10?

Does Norton say you have a version of their product that is compatible with Win 10?

See https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us...rProfile_en_us?inid=hho_supp_uberbanner_win10

And

https://updatecenter.norton.com

Alternatively - - -

Two suggestions to try.

Good luck…

P.S. I'm not employed by MS!

Le Boule, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Norton security isue

Windows 10 and Norton

Hi Mike,

Sorry! The latest version of Norton Security 22.5.2 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest installing the latest version of Norton Security using the steps here:
    www.norton.com/install. Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to restore the OS to the previous version. You can try the steps mentioned here: How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 22nd, 2018.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Norton security isue

1. Norton security isue - Similar Threads - Norton security isue

2. Norton Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Security: Is Norton Security a scam? I called 411 and the Operator could not find ANY listing for Norton. I paid for a year subscription again last March. They get lost from my laptop more and more often and my brother a few years ago had to pay a man $500 Bank Debit card for him to...
  3. Norton security

Norton security: The instructions for putting a Norton icon on my desktop don't work. Cannot drag and drop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-security/f865366d-b89e-4b4d-8966-7777ec92d4be
  4. norton security

norton security: i have comcast for internet and they offer norton security for there antivirus protection. but i'm wondering if it is any better than what i have now. a few years ago i asked about virus program and some said to use the avast and ccleaner and malwarebytes and a few others but...
  5. Norton Security

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Norton Security: I have Norton Security on my Windows 10 v1903 pc. Just bought a laptop Windows 10 v1903 went into Microsoft store and downloaded Norton app. Clicked on launch and it opened in Explorer browser but could see nothing regarding Norton. Clicked on search on taskbar this only gave...
  6. Norton security scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Norton security scan: I see Norton Security Scan suddenly has a shortcut on my desktop. The file info says it was created a few days ago and I did get an update recently. Is it normal for this application to insert itself like this? I thought I had removed Norton after I set up my own A/V...
  7. To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10

To Norton customers with Norton Internet Security. Win10: I appreciate that the experts here dislike Norton but I need to check if any NIS users are having problems with these: 1. New Search facility (when wanting to add a snip/picture to your post) - previously all I had to do was click Search and go to my folder in my OneDrive....
  8. Norton Utilities and Norton Security useful or not ?

Norton Utilities and Norton Security useful or not ?: Just finished a reinstall of Windows 10, and I was wondering what the peanut gallery thought of these two programs. I uninstalled the Norton Security about a month ago while chasing my OS crashing issues. (Norton Security wasn't my problem), but I read good reports, and...
  9. Norton Security not working

Norton Security not working: Hello all, Recently I installed norton security and it made my ati drivers crash. I had to uninstall norton in order to get the drivers to work. So is there any other antivirus out there that is compatible with win 10 and wont make my drivers crash? 6092
  10. Norton Double Header Free Trials: Norton Utilities and Norton Security

Norton Double Header Free Trials: Norton Utilities and Norton Security: Try them free for 30 days. Norton Security ask an email and a password to send the product key validation. Also, you need the email and the password to complete the installation. Norton Utilities won't ask anything. You'll be ask to reboot: Wait for Utilities to wake-up...