Windows 10: NORVAS VIRUS

Discus and support NORVAS VIRUS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello.. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.. my files are corrupted because of this...ALL of my files has an extension file of .norvas ATTENTION! Don't worry... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BryanFernandez2, Apr 19, 2019.

1. NORVAS VIRUS

Hello.. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.. my files are corrupted because of this...ALL of my files has an extension file of .norvas

ATTENTION!

Don't worry my friend, you can return all your files!
    All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
    The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
    This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
    What guarantees you have?
    You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
    But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
    You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
    https://we.tl/t-pPLXOv9XTI
    Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
    Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
    Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
    Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Support Telegram account:
    @datarestore

Your personal ID:
    067vtdsUezls8zOo5JYUQKcF6kF7nPCBuJbcs2FSqugdV7P8TbLU0

:)

BryanFernandez2, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 19, 2019
  4. NORVAS VIRUS

knctr virus

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/knctr-virus-removal/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

NORVAS VIRUS

1. NORVAS VIRUS - Similar Threads - NORVAS VIRUS

2. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?: I had a fake malware warning show up on my computer, called the "2V7HGTVB" scam. I didn't fall for it and didn't call the phone number given, but I thought it would be a good idea to scan my computer, which has Windows 10 in S mode.I asked Copilot, and was given several...
  3. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?: I had a fake malware warning show up on my computer, called the "2V7HGTVB" scam. I didn't fall for it and didn't call the phone number given, but I thought it would be a good idea to scan my computer, which has Windows 10 in S mode.I asked Copilot, and was given several...
  4. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus: There is a voice saying that call Microsoft because my ip address is exposed * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-a-security-message-claiming-to-be-microsoft/3bfd5971-3fdc-4773-ac48-c176dd4f39a1
  6. There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus

There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus: There is a voice saying that call Microsoft because my ip address is exposed * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-a-security-message-claiming-to-be-microsoft/3bfd5971-3fdc-4773-ac48-c176dd4f39a1
  7. Virus and threat protection won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  8. Virus and threat protection won't open

Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  9. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  10. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...