Windows 10: noskernel.exe causing PC to restart randomly with error code " MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION "

Discus and support noskernel.exe causing PC to restart randomly with error code " MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION " in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys I'm facing as issue where my PC randomly crashes with error code "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION". I checked the Mini Dump file and found out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UzairAhmad2, Aug 4, 2020.

1. noskernel.exe causing PC to restart randomly with error code " MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION "

Hey guys I'm facing as issue where my PC randomly crashes with error code "MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION". I checked the Mini Dump file and found out the ntoskernel.exe is casuing this error. What can I do to fix it?

Things I've tried:

Testing RAM Its fine

Using PC without GPU

Updating BIOS

Updating Drivers

Disabling all startup programs

Reinstalling Windows 10

None of my component is overclocked, I even tried to disable CPU Turbo Boost and Intel SpeedStep Technology but problem remains the same

Here is the dump file if you want to take a look at it.

Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/18dryzbv1600lhy/080420-19234-01.dmp/file

My specs:

XEON 1246 V3 @3.5 GHZ 70C Max Temp

ASUS H81I-PLUS

Samsung 16GB DDR3 RAM

ZOTAC MINI GTX 1070 8GB

WD 1TB HDD

Thermaltake Smart Series 600W PSU

:)

UzairAhmad2, Aug 4, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Aug 4, 2020
  3. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Gaspy_GD Win User

noskernel.exe causing PC to restart randomly with error code " MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION "

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?

Gaspy_GD, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

noskernel.exe causing PC to restart randomly with error code " MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION "

1. noskernel.exe causing PC to restart randomly with error code " MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION " - Similar Threads - noskernel exe causing

2. BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I switched my GPU from a GTX 1060 6GB to an RTX 2060 Super this summer, since then I have started to experience complete computer crashes every ~2 weeks or so. It happens at any random moment, while watching Youtube vids, gaming or other tasks. My monitors completely freeze...
  3. BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with error code: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I switched my GPU from a GTX 1060 6GB to an RTX 2060 Super this summer, since then I have started to experience complete computer crashes every ~2 weeks or so. It happens at any random moment, while watching Youtube vids, gaming or other tasks. My monitors completely freeze...
  4. Stisvc error causing random pc restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stisvc error causing random pc restart: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: svchost.exe_stisvc Application Version: 10.0.19041.1 Application Timestamp: 7f0c4c00 Fault Module Name: StackHash_ac46 Fault Module Version:...
  5. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error.: Everytime I try to boot my PC, the loading crashes and gives me a BSOD. It has a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Error. It then restarts and loops crashing and restarting. Anyone know any fixes?...
  6. PC randomly restarts with the error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC randomly restarts with the error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Minidump Files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiNu-yEfgOKUiUM0EtkcN-YjOQWo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-restarts-with-the-error-code/26853a0b-9bd9-4953-ba5d-d76e91ac7c91
  7. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION caused by hal.dll

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION caused by hal.dll: The BSOD mini dump files displayed bugchecks: 9C 101 9C is now WHEA 0x124 The WHEA 0x124 often indicates malfunctioning hardware. The RAM is mismatched. In general the RAM should be used with identical SKU. How long have the different RAM modules been in use?...
  8. BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION at random times

BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION at random times: Hello, Recently I keep getting BSOD's related to a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I've had BSODs before (not with this computer) and have been able to fix them, but this one is unknown to me and I am out of ideas. This BSOD occurs at random times. It's not happening when a...
  9. MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION caused by hal.dll+39b9d - occurrs randomly

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION caused by hal.dll+39b9d - occurrs randomly: Hello, I've been troubleshooting trying to find the problem for ages, so I am seeking some more competent help. The stop core occurs randomly where for the most part it is when I browse and scroll with some media open (Youtube, banner adds). The issue is not related with...
  10. Random MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c) Occurrences

Random MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c) Occurrences: What I've done so far: -Checked every possible component for failure. CPU, RAM, Video Card. Ran various stress tests, no errors occurred. -Reinstalled Windows 10 twice. Once I left the updater to download all the recommended rivers The second time I downloaded the...