Windows 10: Not a problem but annoying

Discus and support Not a problem but annoying in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Danutzu37, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Not a problem but annoying

Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and still couldn't find a fix. What can I do?

submitted by /u/Danutzu37
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Danutzu37, Aug 15, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Annoying noise

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your speakers. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

And also update all the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Jetster Win User

Not a problem but annoying

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Not a problem but annoying

1. Not a problem but annoying - Similar Threads - problem annoying

2. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...: How can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-beeping-every-second-and-no-its/7dc4e1e7-3e20-4fc4-9182-1bae1bcac553
  3. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...: How can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-beeping-every-second-and-no-its/7dc4e1e7-3e20-4fc4-9182-1bae1bcac553
  4. My laptop keeps beeping every second and no its not a startup problem its very annoying how...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.: Hi,i have a problem with my lenovo laptop windows 10.Whenever i try to type a letter on one side of the keyboard it comes up with a few random letters or just one, it can be on multiple different sides of the keyboard .Yesterday it was c,z,d,e and s .Last week it was p,o,l...
  6. I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.

I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.: Hi,i have a problem with my lenovo laptop windows 10.Whenever i try to type a letter on one side of the keyboard it comes up with a few random letters or just one, it can be on multiple different sides of the keyboard .Yesterday it was c,z,d,e and s .Last week it was p,o,l...
  7. I have a really annoying problem with my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem: Hi,This may be the least important problem that I ever tried to solve, but here it is, and maybe you can help me. For many years now, my name shows as "joach" in some applications. Right now, as I am editing a PDF document, it shows this as my name in the comments I add while...
  9. An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem

An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem: Hi,This may be the least important problem that I ever tried to solve, but here it is, and maybe you can help me. For many years now, my name shows as "joach" in some applications. Right now, as I am editing a PDF document, it shows this as my name in the comments I add while...
  10. windows 10 having some minor but annoying problems ever since i installed steelseries gg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 having some minor but annoying problems ever since i installed steelseries gg: lately i have bought myself a new keyboard from steelseries but after downloading the gg engine and installing the lastest windows 10 preview update i noticed alot of display problems are popping up mainly games having issues but as of now i only got two problems with my pc...