Windows 10: Not a question. A plea for mercy.

Discus and support Not a question. A plea for mercy. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; An open plea to anyone from Microsoft who may monitor this site. A couple of weeks ago there was a supposed "upgrade". As soon as it was done I lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thomasley, Oct 21, 2018.

1. thomasley Win User

Not a question. A plea for mercy.

An open plea to anyone from Microsoft who may monitor this site.

A couple of weeks ago there was a supposed "upgrade". As soon as it was done I lost my wifi completely. Trouble shooting said it didn't even exist. Couldn't get on the net to even try to find out about it. This computer is the only thing I have that accesses the net. Spent $75.00 at a repair shop to get it going again.

2 days later there was an update. A while back Microsoft, for some reason, installed a second password sign in page in addition to my bios password. As soon as the update was done I couldn't sign into the Microsoft account page. It said the password I'd been using for two years was wrong. Again I couldn't even get to my desktop to even try to figure it out. Took it back to the repair place and they took pity on me. Only charged me $25.00 to fix it this time. Said they changed the account to a local account so I wouldn't have to sign in with Microsoft.

I live on a small SS check. $875.00 a month. $600.00 to rent, $50.00 to electric and the rest to live on-food, gas etc. I can't afford this any more. A week ago there was another message about another update. I have windows update disabled in Services (like that will do any good) and for a week when I get off the computer I hibernate in stead of "update and shut down" but I'm afraid they'll get past even that eventually.

Pleeeeeease don't do this to me again. I can't afford it. I know that Microsoft is populated with lib-**** elitists who take no responsibility for their own actions but if their is any shred of humanity left in you try to find it. At least try being responsible enough to do something that doesn't screw people over.

:)

thomasley, Oct 21, 2018

2. PLEAS NOKIA ANSWER ME PLEAS PLEAS

PLEAS ANY ONE FROM NOKIA ANSWER ME

youcef84---01, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Not a question. A plea for mercy. - Similar Threads - question plea mercy

2. "Pleas sign in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pleas sign in": Hi, I keep getting a " please sign in" message on my file explorer but when I click on it to sign in the button doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pleas-sign-in/9ccf8315-19d5-497c-9614-0e6da0be5c9e
  3. "Pleas sign in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pleas sign in": Hi, I keep getting a " please sign in" message on my file explorer but when I click on it to sign in the button doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pleas-sign-in/9ccf8315-19d5-497c-9614-0e6da0be5c9e
  4. mercie pour tout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mercie pour tout: salus pour tout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mercie-pour-tout/01d0f4c7-2421-4785-9e2c-ac14c3e1f7c3
  5. mercie pour tout

mercie pour tout: salus pour tout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mercie-pour-tout/01d0f4c7-2421-4785-9e2c-ac14c3e1f7c3
  6. Pleas help me

Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  7. Guys Pleas Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Pleas Help!: So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows...
  8. Intel Thunderbolt Control Center -- More of a Plea than a Question

Intel Thunderbolt Control Center -- More of a Plea than a Question: I have a new Dell PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port. I cannot use it without the Intel Thunderbolt Control Center, a free application that appears to be available ONLY from the Microsoft Store. I and Dell Support and Microsoft Support have spent hours attempting to resolve a...
  9. NEED HELP PLEAS!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEAS!!!: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-pleas/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  10. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...